• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Bias Aside

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so your pick would be Wisconsin and ?

fuck Wisconsin, the bcs has Auburn/Oregon now but I would rather see one of the NQ get there asses handed to them so everyone can say See Thats Why

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming all teams remain undefeeted, this would be perfect for the Plus 1 that so many talk about.

Oregon vs Boise St
Auburn vs TCU

I wouldn't be in favor of a playoff bigger than this because of how unique and important each and every week is in college football, but having a 4 team playoff would be awesome without negating the season. If you went to 8, way too many and all kinds of 1 loss teams wouldn't have their nc title hoped dashed by a single loss, and the discussion would move from deserving 1 loss teams versus powerhouse 2 loss teams. Pass on that shit...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon vs. Auburn with Oregon winning big.
Oregon vs. TCU with Oregon winning big.
Oregon vs. Boise St with Boise St winning.
Auburn vs. TCU with winning by a FG.
Auburn vs. Boise St with Boise St winning big.
Boise St vs. TCU with Boise St winning.

I think it should be Oregon vs. Boise St. I know nobody likes Boise's schedule, but I think they would beat anyone of these teams this year. Plus Auburn will lose to bama in two weeks and they will be out with such a late loss.

jwesh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oregon vs. Auburn with Oregon winning big.
Oregon vs. TCU with Oregon winning big.
Oregon vs. Boise St with Boise St winning.
Auburn vs. TCU with winning by a FG.
Auburn vs. Boise St with Boise St winning big.
Boise St vs. TCU with Boise St winning.

I think it should be Oregon vs. Boise St. I know nobody likes Boise's schedule, but I think they would beat anyone of these teams this year. Plus Auburn will lose to bama in two weeks and they will be out with such a late loss.

I hope you are right but the SEC bias is very strong and a win in Atlanta may give them enough of a boost. Plus all the hype the Heisman may give them.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you are right but the SEC bias is very strong and a win in Atlanta may give them enough of a boost. Plus all the hype the Heisman may give them.

I agree, I think that will happen too. Hell they have a hard on for LSU too since they beat bama.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon vs Auburn as of today...

If I have to pick TCU or Boise State, I really don't know. Boise State has proven themselves to be better in 1 game situations. They've beaten Oklahoma/Oregon/Virgina Tech AND beat TCU last year. However I feel like TCU is a better team this year based on what I have seen on the field. However, I thought TCU was better last year too and Boise beat em.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may be playing Boise St in the Fiesta bowl if they don't make it and we win the Big XII title game.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct..The Fiesta is last in the pecking order this year..Unfortunately nobody else is gonna want Pitt..

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Big East Champion is an automatic qualifier and will not be selected by any other bowl..........Fiesta Bowl gets last pick to match up with the Big 12 Champ...........basically the Fiesta Bowl has no choice :L

It will be Nebraska vs. Pitt, and Boise State could end up playing in the turd bowl.........and THAT is why this system sucks

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State vs TCU, I know people don't like the mid major matchups but these look like the best two I can't get over the fact Auburn needed OT to beat Clemson, needed four turnovers late to beat South Carolina, struggled with Kentucky and Auburn just doesn't have much of a defense, neither does Oregon who hasn't played a good defense all year, also pads their team a lot by running up the score.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise is gonna end up playing in the Humanitarian Bowl...........LOLLLLLLLZ

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think even if Oregon and Auburn go down, a 1-loss is going to jump Boise to play TCU

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise is gonna end up playing in the Humanitarian Bowl...........LOLLLLLLLZ

that better not happen, the BCS system is already under question if we get left out, their in deep do-do.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that better not happen, the BCS system is already under question if we get left out, their in deep do-do.

Not to mention, if Boise State plays in the Humanitarian Bowl and Nebraska plays 6-6 Pitt................how is the BCS Committee going to sit here and tell us everything is structured perfectly?

Nebraska and Boise State should be playing each other in the Fiesta Bowl if Boise doesn't make it to the Title game

jwesh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Correct..The Fiesta is last in the pecking order this year..Unfortunately nobody else is gonna want Pitt..

I am all in favor of quality opponents and I realize every bowl projection either has us in the Fiesta vs Pitt or Cotton vs Arkansas. Arkansas is the better opponent but I would love to beat the living crap out of Pitt if for no other reason than the Steve Pederson factor. Plus a BCS bowl win would maybe send us into the big ten as a top 5 team.