• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL CENTRAL DISCUSSION

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered doug two bets - avatar and SportsHoopla money. He refused. Contrary to slinky's stats....this just might be the right time to pounce on the Tribe. Their hitting has been AWFUL. They have hit a few homers, but have only had 7 doubles in 9 games and are averaging almost 9 Ks per game. Of course - you could argue that they are ready to explode.

I'm interested in seeing if Liriano and Boyd can double up on their first starts of the season....both 6+ innings and 1 ER each.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers bringing this to clevelandqObcjdI.gif

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Menu has changed from $3.98 Hungry Man dinners?

Kluber going for Tribe. He is 6-1 against Detroit over the last two years. Oddly...in his early years, his record vs the Tigers totaled 2-6.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have done as you asked shaggy

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey can you & doug put your nonstop pissing contest on hold for 1 damn week? You 2 are like a skipping record. Just the same nonsense over & over & over & over.
Steps have been taking wanu....
Steps have been taking ..
It's all going to be taking care of

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I offered doug two bets - avatar and SportsHoopla money. He refused. Contrary to slinky's stats....this just might be the right time to pounce on the Tribe. Their hitting has been AWFUL. They have hit a few homers, but have only had 7 doubles in 9 games and are averaging almost 9 Ks per game. Of course - you could argue that they are ready to explode.

It seems a lot of cold weather teams are struggling at the plate. The White Sox tagged Jordan Zimmermann for 6 runs in 4 innings on Thursday, but only scored 2 more runs the rest of the series. Kansas City is hitting .205 as a team with 2 home runs. The Tigers are hitting .230 as a team and also have just 2 home runs through 8 games. Oddly, they are 7th in the AL in runs scored. They've benefitted from some wildness by opposing pitchers.

Also, the Tigers team ERA is 3.51 (2.70 if you subtract Jordan Zimmermann's 10 ER in 10.1 IP). We KNOW that won't last!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Contrary to slinky's stats....this just might be the right time to pounce on the Tribe. Their hitting has been AWFUL. They have hit a few homers, but have only had 7 doubles in 9 games and are averaging almost 9 Ks per game. Of course - you could argue that they are ready to explode.

Nothing like facing some shitting pitching to bust a slump.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the Tigers team ERA is 3.51 (2.70 if you subtract Jordan Zimmermann's 10 ER in 10.1 IP). We KNOW that won't last!

Hopefully Fulmer continues to stay healthy and becomes a real ace. The rest of the starters? Hopefully one or two can keep their ERA under 6.00????

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those dumb fucks are probably going to spill it on themselves.
You sound worried. And scared.
I can understand that.
Any one question tito on why his team wasn't ready for the season?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FiveThirtyEight.com isn't too optimistic for the Tigers chances in Cleveland this week.

DET's chance of winning:
Monday - 26%
Tuesday - 35%
Wednesday - 27%
Thursday - 35%

I knew I was an underdog when I made the bet!!! Asking to steal 3 of 4 from the Indians is a tall order, but I am an unbridled optimist and a shameless homer (not in the recovery phase).

Nothing like facing some shitting pitching to bust a slump.

This scares me the most ... no team stays slumping that long ... if you can just wait another week!!!

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey can you & doug put your nonstop pissing contest on hold for 1 damn week? You 2 are like a skipping record. Just the same nonsense over & over & over & over.

Just stop your never ending bullshit. You don't need to directly respond to either of them to talk shit & keep your petty little crap going. Here's a perfect example comment # 1620: the gay club...handicappers & iffy. But keep telling yourself you never "respond" to either of them. All 3 of you are idiots.

It's a shame that you insist on keeping this nonsense going. Too bad it'll be the reason this thread is fucked up all season long.

You wanna make a bet? When I'm still around @ the end of August you leave this site for good. If I vanish (which I won't) I'll leave. You gotta enough of a backbone to take the bet? Of course you don't. You nonstop hot air machine.

Thank you for those responses ... we have a 4 game series coming up ... settle it on the field and let's talk some baseball!!!

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems a lot of cold weather teams are struggling at the plate. The White Sox tagged Jordan Zimmermann for 6 runs in 4 innings on Thursday, but only scored 2 more runs the rest of the series. Kansas City is hitting .205 as a team with 2 home runs. The Tigers are hitting .230 as a team and also have just 2 home runs through 8 games. Oddly, they are 7th in the AL in runs scored. They've benefitted from some wildness by opposing pitchers.

Obviously I never hit against Major League pitching, but even at the level I play ... that ball would sting if it hit your bat the wrong way!!!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew I was an underdog when I made the bet!!! Asking to steal 3 of 4 from the Indians is a tall order, but I am an unbridled optimist and a shameless homer (not in the recovery phase).

This scares me the most ... no team stays slumping that long ... if you can just wait another week!!!

Anything can happen in one series and it's just an avi bet - all in fun.

Watch the Tigers sweep the series. Doug would be so excited, but he wouldn't be able to post because the keys on his keyboard would be all stuck together.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. They asked him that yesterday during his post-game interview. He said it's because you're a fag.
I thought he said because most Indian fans are fags. That's ok to say volatire?? Or can only slinky say it? Gosh darn you made such a bet. Gosh darn. Now slinky will have his way with you..slinky like that

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watch the Tigers sweep the series. Doug would be so excited, but he wouldn't be able to post because the keys on his keyboard would be all stuck together.

That's my opinion ... If the Tigers sweep the Indians, it doesn't mean I am waiting in line for playoff tickets. I wish we had Gardenhire as a manager a few years ago ... the team appears more focused this year.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well. Indians window has closed. Beating them isn't a big deal any more. Indians had a chance. But. They BLEW it. Back down to mediocrity for indians

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. Indians window has closed. Beating them isn't a big deal any more. Indians had a chance. But. They BLEW it. Back down to mediocrity for indians

As a Tigers fan, you are an expert on closed windows and mediocrity, so I guess I'll have to take your word for it.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and voltaire....make a cute couple.
But you have to hide a goy....right?