• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Aggie vs. Cowbell

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is nothing more than a team that lost their focus. It happens. We've all been there. This is a coaching staffs biggest challenge week to week. How do you keep your team motivated and up for games every week.
That and a few other things. The OL and DL is mostly underclassmen. Started the season off good but don't quite have the depth and endurance yet. The defense took a big step back since Garrett got hurt against Arky. Been losing the battle in trenches a little more each week as the season wore on. Plus we got a taste of 'bad Trevor' before he got hurt. Other than the scoring drive he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and a few other things. The OL and DL is mostly underclassmen. Started the season off good but don't quite have the depth and endurance yet. The defense took a big step back since Garrett got hurt against Arky. Been losing the battle in trenches a little more each week as the season wore on. Plus we got a taste of 'bad Trevor' before he got hurt. Other than the scoring drive he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

The problem is A&M hasn't won enough to get the depth were looking for to compete with Bama and LSU level. I mean the LB position hasn't worked out due to off the field issues or injures that forced them to quit eventually.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is A&M hasn't won enough to get the depth were looking for to compete with Bama and LSU level. I mean the LB position hasn't worked out due to off the field issues or injures that forced them to quit eventually.
Do you guys have a lot of young players coming back next season? If so I could see TAMU making a run for the division title next year.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys have a lot of young players coming back next season? If so I could see TAMU making a run for the division title next year.

I guess but it will probably be the same or worse next year