• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

After game Interview

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Face it, we aren't rooting for the best brain surgeon candidates on any of our teams. I cringe when I hear some of these guys talk and wonder how they ever got into college, but they are fun to watch.

rohan davey was BY FAR our worst

i hated when they had him on camera

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I took it as her trying to make her bones to get off the sideline. Classless, but I am sure that she will be black listed by Jimbo and the staff.
And she should be, the questions should be about the game or the next game that is all.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questions were legit. The school has been protecting him so this was the best time to ask those questions when his handlers were not around to tell him what to say.

Don't like to get asked questions about a criminal investigation that overshadowed you? Then don't make yourself available to the media or respond with the appropriate term "no comment".

I just wish our media would be more aggressive like that asking politicians questions instead of always sucking their dicks. I had no problem with her line of questioning.

Last edited by a moderator:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Questions were legit. The school has been protecting him so this was the best time to ask those questions when his handlers were not around to tell him what to say.

Don't like to get asked questions about a criminal investigation that overshadowed you? Then don't make yourself available to the media or respond with the appropriate term "no comment".

I just wish our media would be more aggressive like that asking politicians questions instead of always sucking their dicks. I had no problem with her line of questioning.
No way that was the wrong time. I would have enjoyed it if he told her to fuck off. He didnt, he took the high road but she deserved being told off.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No the question were not legit considering where they were. ON THE FUCKING FIELD!!! That is not the time to ask those questions.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the question were not legit considering where they were. ON THE FUCKING FIELD!!! That is not the time to ask those questions.

So when is the time? After he showers? After he rides the bus?

Stop being all pissy. Your boy is not gonna get charged. Lucky him. You seem personally vested in his innocence. Who gives a fuck when and were the questions were asked. Like there is some invisible boundary. Like i said that was best time because if she would have waited some FSU handler would have shut them down.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop being all pissy. Your boy is not gonna get charged. Lucky him. You seem personally vested in his innocence. Who gives a fuck when and were the questions were asked. Like there is some invisible boundary. Like i said hat was best time because if she would have waited some FSU handler would have shut them down.

After they hoist the trophy. Maybe during the post game press conference. The same thing would happen in it as did on the field.

His quote handlers were right there. Namely his coach. The one that said it was a cheap shot.

You are assuming things here. I have no problem with the question itself. Just the timing of it. Let the young man celebrate with his teammates and coaches before trying to drop a bomb like that.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stop being all pissy. Your boy is not gonna get charged. Lucky him. You seem personally vested in his innocence. Who gives a fuck when and were the questions were asked. Like there is some invisible boundary. Like i said that was best time because if she would have waited some FSU handler would have shut them down.
I'm not in any vested and I was offended by the questions. This isn't 60 minutes where they do investigative journalism. It's some sideline reporter who asks dumbass questions like "how does it feel to win?" I would have given here one question ... "based on the past week, how do you think it effected you," or something like that. But to ask why he wouldn't be interviewed when he was advised by his attorney to not do so, or some other substantive question, is beyond the pale for a post-game interview. It's a post-game interview and should be about the game.

I wish Jameis thought faster on his feet, or Fisher would have jumped in and asked, "Heather, I hear you beat your husband ... why do you do that?" And when she responds, "I've never done that," they can say "exactly," and walk away.