• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN At Large Thru Week 9

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers took 2nd place in the AFCN with the win tonight... Didn't take long for CLE to go from 1st to last

1. Cinci
2. Pit
3. Bal
4. Cle

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what exactly the disconnect is right now, but the entire team seems to be in a funk. Makes me question the coaching staff a bit. But all I can do is keep my fingers crossed that they get it figured out. Almost zero room for error now with 3 more AFC games, and 1 more in the NFC. They need to win those AFC games if they want any chance at a wild card bid. Tie-breakers come down to conference wins and they are 6-3 in the AFC.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what exactly the disconnect is right now, but the entire team seems to be in a funk. Makes me question the coaching staff a bit. But all I can do is keep my fingers crossed that they get it figured out. Almost zero room for error now with 3 more AFC games, and 1 more in the NFC. They need to win those AFC games if they want any chance at a wild card bid. Tie-breakers come down to conference wins and they are 6-3 in the AFC.

I had this well typed out thought thru week 13 and lost it.

Short version.

CIN...projected 10-5-1...split with PIT, lose to DEN, but get that CLE game...they win the DIV on % points for kissing their sister.

BAL...projected 10-6...lose to MIA...should they beat CLE to go 3-3 in the DIV, they would actually have the tie break advantage over PIT with a better record vs common opponent...we would need to beat ATL to tie that up...then conf record would kick in.

PIT...actually the only team aside from CIN to control their own destiny for the DIV title...projected lose @ CIN and win out...WC chances are not bad though...beat KC to take that h-t-h tiebreaker if they tie...BUF has a rough schedule, not staying in it...I picked it the other way but if BAL beat MIA, I think NE will to...

CLE...projected 8-8...losing to IND, CIN & BAL...QB play has been shaky lately...DC jamming the box and taking away the run...not sure they can fix that on the fly.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers Exit Week 14 As Fifth Seed In AFC

Big win yesterday... Steelers entered week 14 as the 10th place team in the AFC, but thanks to the Chargers, Dolphins, Cheifs & Bills all losing on Sunday they leaped up five spots and back into the playoff picture. They even jumped the Ravens, even though they had a win as well.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line now is win and you're in.

I didn't see that win coming yesterday...certainly not like that...even though it's a non-conf game, beatng ATL will be big as it will even up the one tie-breaker BAL has over PIT...record vs common opponents.

I have a feeling CIN will lose to DEN and this DIV will come down to BAL & PIT again...I can see BAL having some trouble @ HOU and CLE won't be easy at home, but historically winning games in DEC is something these two franchises are more accustomed to.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope so! I'd love to see both CIN & BAL lose next week.