• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFC Championship Game (Our Opponent)

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman and Cortland Finnegan I thought were your most hated players in terms of their behaviors on the field?

Sherman? No, I'm actually a fan of Sherman's. Finnegan is definitely up there, though.

Ray Lewis is starting to get on my nerves. Thankfully he's got one more game left. Jared Allen gets annoying, too.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman and Cortland Finnegan I thought were your most hated players in terms of their behaviors on the field?

That's probably the starting CBs on the all a-hole team. Dunta Robinson is 2nd team.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Charlie Bernstein:

Terrell Suggs: "These are the most arrogant pr**ks in the world starting with Belichick on down."

Keeping it classy as always. Although, there is a little bit of truth to it I feel.

Dan Wetzel:

Suggs has calmed down: "All BS aside they are a hell of a ball club ... They have the right to be arrogant."

I wonder if somebody got a hold of him?

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SportsCenter:

In his first 10 career postseason starts, Tom Brady won 3 Super Bowls (10-0). Since then, he's 7-7 (0-2 in Super Bowls).

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dan Wetzel:

Suggs has calmed down: "All BS aside they are a hell of a ball club ... They have the right to be arrogant."

I wonder if somebody got a hold of him?

Charlie Bernstein:

Terrell Suggs: "These are the most arrogant pr**ks in the world starting with Belichick on down."

Keeping it classy as always. Although, there is a little bit of truth to it I feel.

Terrell Suggs to Patriots: 'Have fun at the Pro Bowl' - NFL.com

"That's funny, ever since Spygate they haven't been able to win."

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Tom Brady's first INT (the tipped ball), he didn't react, he just stayed on the field for a little bit, as if he were waiting for a flag or something to overturn the play. He was so calm I started waiting for an announcement on what the flag was for. He looked confused on why there wasn't a call - not upset at a missed call, just a "why haven't they overturned this yet?" look.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I watched the sack Iupati gave up again, and it looked like he thought it was a running play.