• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AEI’s Analysis Of Wells Report Should Embarrass Goodell, Wells, NFL

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1/4 of the season for the functional equivalent of a spitball, corked bat or pine tar. :rolleyes2:

We still don't even know what Brady actually said to these guys.

Cheating and then lying about cheating is NOT the equivalent of a spitball. And even if you are caught with a spit ball or corked bat, you get thrown out of the game immediately and suspended on top of it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 games still means he cheated, but I guess that don't matter to some fans....
AEI may have to prove that one of their supporters called the Kraft Foundation isn't somehow connected to RK...
And they don't like to reveal their supporters, but it's already leaked and Kraft has already denied connection but who besides a desperate fan really believes that ??
Unless they are representing Brady somehow, or are willing to spend a lot of time and money to prove Wells wrong, it's all smoke and mirrors....He's guilty of not cooperating with an investigation and of having the Footballs tampered with during a game....He needs to man up for once on his own without 10 men around him on the field of play....
78004a5b-df13-48f3-a046-b24fbfaf5aa6_zps6fnlhtqh.jpg
Do you just copy and paste this is the same thing you've said for months. I guess that goes along with your pics. Come up with something new. Anything

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1/4 of the season for the functional equivalent of a spitball, corked bat or pine tar. :rolleyes2:

We still don't even know what Brady actually said to these guys.
Ask Hammer he knows

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheating and then lying about cheating is NOT the equivalent of a spitball. And even if you are caught with a spit ball or corked bat, you get thrown out of the game immediately and suspended on top of it.

For deflating a football? and denying it? It's pretty equivalent. Suspension for 1/4th of the season? That about 30+ games.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read it before it was posted on here, and if you would bother to control you emotions and understand what you read, you would know that I said it was revealed and denied by RK (Robert Kraft ) for the slow to comprehend..
But is he lying about a connection....That is a real possibility when dealing with anyone in that organization.....My God man, drink some coffee and wake up !! :rolleyes2:

Yeah that's it. :pound::pound:

:L

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
d
And tampering with the footballs...Man, with the exception of Southie, Sonny anf PF03, it seems you Pats fans are about some illiterate morons that have too much trouble grasping what you read.....
You all act like an out of control chick that just caught her boyfriend cheating on her, just Raid sprayed crazy...

mar20.jpg

"are about some illiterate morons" - irony

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you just copy and paste this is the same thing you've said for months. I guess that goes along with your pics. Come up with something new. Anything

Really !!...You and your pied piper crew have been whining the same thing since your hero qb was found to be a cheater, you continue to start threads about the same thing, highjack most other threads with the same whining story, and you tell me, to come up with something new...Child Please !!

f2b4c26e-d1fa-4ad6-8eaf-5c06e921b36f_zpsrca8socp.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really !!...You and your pied piper crew have been whining the same thing since your hero qb was found to be a cheater, you continue to start threads about the same thing, highjack most other threads with the same whining story, and you tell me, to come up with something new...Child Please !!

It's still be put through the process. In the end he will likely be cleard of the whole thing, and should that happen I'm sure you will come on these boards and apologize for being wrong.:L

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's still be put through the process. In the end he will likely be cleard of the whole thing, and should that happen I'm sure you will come on these boards and apologize for being wrong.:L

Don't hold your breath for either of those imaginary outcomes.....But I'm sure you will be missing for a time of mourning if the 4 games stand !!!
0804-tom-brady-practice-04-435x580_zpsc1b20d73.jpg

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't hold your breath for either of those imaginary outcomes.....But I'm sure you will be missing for a time of mourning if the 4 games stand !!!

You realize the NFLPA's attorney is undefeated against the NFL league office, and this particular case happens to be the strongest one factually that he has had to date right?

If the punishment isn't fully tossed out by RG, which I think most agree is highly unlikely, then the NFLPA will take it to the feds, likely the NLRB, whos job it is to hear cases of this sort. And do you really think that swiss cheese of a report by Well's will hold up in front of an unbiased person/s?

Sounds to me more like you're wishing for a particular outcome instead of looking at what the likely possiible outcome/s are.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole thing was a joke and the NFL should be embarrassed that they tried to be such fake hard asses over a meaningless rule.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize the NFLPA's attorney is undefeated against the NFL league office, and this particular case happens to be the strongest one factually that he has had to date right?

If the punishment isn't fully tossed out by RG, which I think most agree is highly unlikely, then the NFLPA will take it to the feds, likely the NLRB, whos job it is to hear cases of this sort. And do you really think that swiss cheese of a report by Well's will hold up in front of an unbiased person/s?

Sounds to me more like you're wishing for a particular outcome instead of looking at what the likely possiible outcome/s are.

You're like a broken record man, I don't really care either way , but I'll all the black players that got hammered would, if RG gives the white guy a pass....
And we all know he's a cheater anyway, no matter the outcome...You can wish and hope all you want, it won't change anything...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to start a new poll. Guess how many times OldTool has posted picture "X". Closest to the correct number without going over is the winner. That should keep us busy till the season starts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're like a broken record man, I don't really care either way , but I'll all the black players that got hammered would, if RG gives the white guy a pass....
And we all know he's a cheater anyway, no matter the outcome...You can wish and hope all you want, it won't change anything...
Just like the four rings he's sporting. It won't chnage a thing? I'm heading to Vegas soon. Do you have any inside information you can help me with? I'm looking for prop bets. What's the over under on how long will it be before the the ratbirds leave Baltimore?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to start a new poll. Guess how many times OldTool has posted picture "X". Closest to the correct number without going over is the winner. That should keep us busy till the season starts.
Give a guy a break. That is all he's got......

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give a guy a break. That is all he's got......
That's my bad. I confused him with someone who knew something about football not jusst photoshop:dhd:

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once this analysis is officially submitted at Brady's appeal, at what point does Goofdell reverse the entire team penalties (picks and fine) he and Vincent levied against the Pats.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pot meet kettle.