• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Actually looking forward to this game.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Primarily for RG3. He showed something he has not showed EVER!!!! The ability to run for 5 - 6 yards at a pop and get down quickly(worst slider ever but he is trying). He looks like he has had some humble pie. If he builds on his last week's performance(even if we lose), I will be very happy with that. If he has a very good game, and we win, that would be AWESOME!

Ok, I know that Fletcher only plays for the Eagles, and he is not NFL caliber, so I know RG3 won't have the option to chuck it to Desean whenever he wants, so this is a bigger challenge.

I want to see Gruden dropping fbombs, and the team playing with a chip on its shoulder.
Team leaders are emerging. Breeland is becoming one. Anyone else want to join in? Now is their time.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of times this year I had asked myself why I was even watching. I really wondered if I would watch a few of the games, Seattle comes to mind. But I watched. I always watch. They only have 16 of these things a year, why wouldn't I watch?

And with Griffin back in the lineup it does add intrigue. I didn't feel that with Colt who has no future here other than a backup