• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

About Kevin Williams...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Even though he says he has the starter position locked up, I don't believe it. Remember the statement that he won't be a backup? One more thing, I believe he's leaving because he'll now have to work hard to stay a starter. Good riddance to him...

Audio, Kevin Williams' departure -- HuskerMax™

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid is delusional. Guarantee he's been talking to a certain someone who's name rhymes with "blow m'weenie".

If he had that attitude about the staff, I'm glad he left. Seniors are supposed to be leaders. He would have been a detriment.

Thank god he's not poisoning the well for the Davis twins and all of the other young guys.

He didn't buy in. Plain and simple. I just wish he would have left EARLIER. Those were valuable snaps he ate up.

I won't actively root against him, and great for him if he's successful at TAMU, but I'm gonna laugh so hard when he isn't drafted.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me he never even showed flashes of NFL potential.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll preface my thought on the matter with that I wish both KW and GM the best whatever they choose to do
With that said, after hearing the interview with KW and the other info regarding McMullen I'm leaning towards coach JP showing them both the door, he strikes me as the type who isn't going to take any mess and the DL room can't afford that moving forward, sure it hurts depth, slightly, but long term it's probably for the best

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll preface my thought on the matter with that I wish both KW and GM the best whatever they choose to do
With that said, after hearing the interview with KW and the other info regarding McMullen I'm leaning towards coach JP showing them both the door, he strikes me as the type who isn't going to take any mess and the DL room can't afford that moving forward, sure it hurts depth, slightly, but long term it's probably for the best
I think McMullen just doesn't like football all that much. His heart has never really been in it, and JP probably pushes them pretty hard. Just decided to quit going through the motions. I don't really have a problem with that. Williams is just a moron with a huge ego.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cliff notes please. I can't 11 take minutes of "you knows" and "umms". Christ man, learn to speak.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think McMullen just doesn't like football all that much. His heart has never really been in it, and JP probably pushes them pretty hard. Just decided to quit going through the motions. I don't really have a problem with that. Williams is just a moron with a huge ego.
Coach JP - the foosball is hard we're all putting in OT as of right now
Kevin- NFL teams blowing my phone up, I'm out

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like KW out of high school, would have been interesting to see where he got without injuries

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KW said JP made it tougher for him to leave.

KW said he was "obviously starting".

I just think it boils down to him being completely delusional. He keeps talking about starting and going to the NFL...

This is not a stupid fanbase. We know a good DT when we see one, and for everyone who saw him play when he was healthy, the consensus was that he looked average to below average. That's why no one was particularly excited about him when he came back, and that's why he got so butthurt with the media.

Sorry we didn't treat your return like you were the next Suh.

"I'm a starter, I'm going to the NFL, I AM NOT A BACKUP"

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

He's insecure and can't handle the reality that he's AVERAGE.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KW said JP made it tougher for him to leave.

KW said he was "obviously starting".

I just think it boils down to him being completely delusional. He keeps talking about starting and going to the NFL...

This is not a stupid fanbase. We know a good DT when we see one, and for everyone who saw him play when he was healthy, the consensus was that he looked average to below average. That's why no one was particularly excited about him when he came back, and that's why he got so butthurt with the media.

Sorry we didn't treat your return like you were the next Suh.

"I'm a starter, I'm going to the NFL, I AM NOT A BACKUP"

Methinks thou doth protest too much.

He's insecure and can't handle the reality that he's AVERAGE.
with all of the examples you documented of his previous quotes I'll go ahead and not believe him when he says JP made it a tough decision, but rather he made it easier

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, i'm glad i'm not the only one on this boat about KW. it just made zero sense to me, especially after catching him on the radio on my way home from work saying "it was a business decision". i could understand "family decision" but not business. guaranteed starting spot learning from a 12 year vet of the NFL and knowing the defense you are trying to run would give you the best shot of showing some skills that might get you to the NFL. instead, go somewhere else, learn a new system and possibly not even start? just doesn't make sense.

i wish him the best of luck.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck all aggies...i will root against anyone in that uniform

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he goes to aTm I'd be surprised if he ends up as the starter. You have to be pretty damn talented to simply show up to an SEC (or any Power 5 conference school) school in the fall and land a starting job on the D-line. Seems to me like the dude has dug himself a hole and needs to put the shovel down.

Good luck. Buh-bye

White Rat

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, F' him! Usually, I don't have a problem with players transfering to another school to get more playing time. I understand guys like Cody Green or Harrison Beck moving on, they were never going to get the playing time here unless you could foresee the starter going down. If this is about him getting into the NFL, JP is probably one of the few coaches that knows exactly what is going to take to get there. Again, F' him!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You know what, F' him! Usually, I don't have a problem with players transfering to another school to get more playing time. I understand guys like Cody Green or Harrison Beck moving on, they were never going to get the playing time here unless you could foresee the starter going down. If this is about him getting into the NFL, JP is probably one of the few coaches that knows exactly what is going to take to get there. Again, F' him!

Exactly. He's just a turd who saw the handwriting on the wall. He not only would have worked harder at Nebraska, but he wouldn't have been a starter either. Good riddance to him, we'll be better off without him.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good riddance. Who needs a China doll prima Donna at DT anyway.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After hearing this interview I am glad he's gone, sounds like a blubbering baby.