• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A video a day until the season starts!!!

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, those who don't know much about VT football is that for VT fans - it's all about heart and respect for the team and the program. We put our team first and ourselves second.

So that's why on a Monday night on Sept. 6th you will find me at "the game". Sure I should be at work the next day (or if I was in school have class the next day), and yes, DC sucks to drive through and I could be doing many other things such as watching this game on my 52'' plasma. So fucking what...when September rolls around, just like in the movie "Over the Top" the hat turns backwards and the "switch is on".

VT Football or fucking bust.

Trailer from last year's matchup with Bama...

Last edited by a moderator:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see, those who don't know much about VT football is that for VT fans - it's all about heart and respect for the team and the program. We put our team first and ourselves second.

So that's why on a Monday night on Sept. 6th you will find me at "the game". Sure I should be at work the next day (or if I was in school have class the next day), and yes, DC sucks to drive through and I could be doing many other things such as watching this game on my 52'' plasma. So fucking what...when September rolls around, just like in the movie "Over the Top" the hat turns backwards and the "switch is on".

VT Football or fucking bust.

Trailer from last year's matchup with Bama...

Your damn right. i will be at the Boise game and will give details about our tailgate when I know more.

I am also driving 500 miles on a weekend I should be working on a book chapter that is due to see the Hokies play JMU. Why? Because it is the Hokies...and another Virginia team....and I will watch them play anyone, anywhere if I have the tickets.

Last edited by a moderator:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your damn right. i will be at the Boise game and will give details about our tailgate when I know more.

I am also driving 500 miles on a weekend I should be working on a book chapter that is due to see the Hokies play JMU. Why? Because it is the Hokies...and another Virginia team....and I will watch them play anyone, anywhere if I have the tickets.

you going to any other home games this year? im planning on it, but dont know which yet...our home games dont really offer up too many good games this year though...maybe ill shoot for the UVA and/or Wake Forest games

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. I will do the same - I think it will be around 30 of us. If I recall correctly, it's one of those tailgates where you get all the beer / food you want for ~20 bucks.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duke maybe

GT likely

I can't believe that Fancy gap Frank is wearing an earring now

:rolleyes:

i'd like to do GT, but i dont know if ill be able to get off work that thurs and fri for it

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think i'm gunna make it.. i hate you 46.. and yet i love you..

and as a side note.. i get the chills every time i see highlights from last years miami game.. far and away the most excited and happy i've ever been watching football.. we got there and it was pouring.. i had next to nothing extra on (i think 4 t-shirts) and sandals on my feet.. i was so amped up.. every highlight from that game makes me wanna live the rest of my life in lane stadium

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh and me and my roommates are going to look ridiculous at football games.. i'll post pics once we got our 'get-up' together so you guys can look for us haha

we'll be at all the homes games.. the boise game.. more than likely the UNC game.. and perhaps another one somewhere in there

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 more days gents....17 more days

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17 more days gents....17 more days

Fuckin A man!

grupthinklive5c54b6ce884476edd464e4acf21fb823

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ahem...here we are on the 25th and havent had a video posted since the 22.....