• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Trend.....

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Bills game: Bills Mafia, best def in the world, Buffalo to win the AFCE and go the SB.
After the game: Bills suck.

Before Jags: Jags are up and comers, could shock NE.
After the game: Jags suck, NE plays an easy schedule, no wonder they win all the time.

Before Dallas: SB contenders these Cowboys are. Hardy is going to kill Brady. The OL can't stop the Cowboys DL.
After the game: Dallas sucks.

Before Indy: SB contenders. This is the team to beat. Luck and his weapons. This is the year they over take the Patriots. The only team that can compete with them..
After the game: Indy sucks.

Before Jets: Best Def the Patriots will face all yr. Revis is going to shut down Gronk and Edelam. OL can't stop the Jets front 4. This Jets offense will destroy the Pats def.
After the game: Jets suck, sweep the locker room.

Before Dolphins: Phins Up!!! Sue is going to kill Brady. This team has woken up and primed to take the division. Best front 4 in the League. Best team to beat NE.
After the game: Dolphins sucks. Tanny with more tackles than Sue.

Now...AFCE sucks. The Patriots have an easy schedule every year....blah, blah, blah...Sweep the locker room for bugs, grill 3 employees during the 3rd Q for 15 min when they have a job to do. Find nothing again..... Death Penalty when they get caught....Yawn......

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, before the season started there was so much 'SportsHoopla' about how improved the AFC East was going to be and that the Pats were in risk of finally getting some competition and getting knocked off the division title. So now, not even through the first half of the season, the AFC East sucks according to all the sports blowhards.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the AFC East teams had purchased big name, big contract free agents. The Patriots quietly picked up some solid players, but nothing of any note. The big money players got their money and don't have to play up to it because the guarantees are so great. Belichick did it once, found out it doesn't work and hasn't done it since.
I can't even remember his name, just that he was a stud linebacker for the Ravens and became a sparrow once he got here.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of the AFC East teams had purchased big name, big contract free agents. The Patriots quietly picked up some solid players, but nothing of any note. The big money players got their money and don't have to play up to it because the guarantees are so great. Belichick did it once, found out it doesn't work and hasn't done it since.
I can't even remember his name, just that he was a stud linebacker for the Ravens and became a sparrow once he got here.

Adalius Thomas. Not much of a stud with the Pats.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do agree with some of those but the Indy one pretty sure most were saying before that game "What's wrong with the Colts as they are sucking this year?"

The Dallas game both Romo and Dez being out I think most were saying "This game will be lucky to be close."

The Jags while looking a bit better I don't think anybody expected them to come close to beating the Pats.

The others yeah I will agree with. Most figured with most of the Bills players on defense returning that they would have another great year on defense. It has not been that way at all this year.

The Jets I did expect that defense to do much better than it did. Although for a while they did contain the Pats but the offense just didn't capitalize to put the game away and well the Pats will make any team pay in that situation.

Miami again I did expect that one to be a better game. Kudos to the Pats for showing once again that they are the top team in the league.

Understand I do think the Pats are the best team in the league and I would even say it isn't close. I just wouldn't say every team playing the Pats has been hyped before the game to get the upset.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beginning to look like the AFC is the better conference. Green Bay looked like a bag of shit last night against the Broncos. Broncos D brought their A game. Manning threw for 350 yeard and no TDs but he was more than enough to keep the Packers off balance and let Hillman and C.J. Anderson to run all over them.Patriots v Broncos could be a meeting of 10-0 teams.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whelp, won't be hearing anything like that about this upcoming game.

Feel free to golf instead of game plan Tom and BB.:suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Pats should be rooting for the Skins to win :think:

Season Result vs Redskins Super Bowl result
2003 Redskins win Patriots win
2007 Patriots win Patriots lose
2011 Patriots win Patriots lose

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if the Patriots beat Denver, Denver sucks? I think that's the last true test on their schedule although I can see a loss somewhere in the remaining games on any given Sunday.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A call out to Redskins fans...

You always have to have hope but given that it's really unlikely the Pats will lose to the Redskins in Foxboro, what are Redskin fans looking for in the game??

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A call out to Redskins fans...

You always have to have hope but given that it's really unlikely the Pats will lose to the Redskins in Foxboro, what are Redskin fans looking for in the game??
Being competitive, showing fight...even if outmanned and in the game until the end.

I'd be ok seeing the end score being within a TD...not a garbage point TD added in the 4th quarter.

Skins average 20 points a game this year, Pats 35. That's a huge challenge for our O and D.

It looks like we are finally going to have DJax back this week. Hopefully that will allow this offense to do something more than dink and dunk down the field. Jordan Reed appears healthy for this game which allows another wrinkle for match ups as well. Crowder has slipped under the radar for many who haven't seen him play in the slot but he has been a huge upgrade for us over Roberts who seemed to drop half the balls he was targeted with.

Our running game has dropped off into no where land but it's not for lack of talent in terms of Alf, Matt Jones and Thompson. It's been a lack of execution in different areas all over the place...our young Oline sometimes, TE blocking sometimes as well as scheme miscues and RB error.

Hope to see the run game bounce back a bit Sun, but I expect the plan will be to get the ball down the field in small chunks (with a few deep throws to DJax) run or pass whatever works to control the TOP.

I'd like to see Capt Kirk have a 0 int game or at least not be the primary reason for a loss. Id like to see us effective at 3rd down conversions.

Our D has been decimated in the secondary and the match up against Tom Brady and Co, looks pretty absurd in terms of stopping anything. I'd like to see them actually Tackle effectively. And if they can hold the Pats to 24 points, I'd be thrilled.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Djax torched Malcolm Butler when they last played in pre-season.

But since he asked Patrica or Belichick to specifically play against Jackson it's part of the lore about Butler. A then nobody asking to play against the Redskins best receiver.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things that will help Washington; OT Cannon - Out. OT Jackson - Out. OT Wendell - Doubtful. We are extremely thin on the online.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot Roast now out. Completely unexpected.

Cully had a set back in Thurs practice on his knee. Ryan Kerrigan wearing a big cast on his right hand. Keenan all sorts of banged up.

Injured D looking even better for TB

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pot Roast now out. Completely unexpected.

Cully had a set back in Thurs practice on his knee. Ryan Kerrigan wearing a big cast on his right hand. Keenan all sorts of banged up.

Injured D looking even better for TB

What do you think should be done with Robert G?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things that will help Washington; OT Cannon - Out. OT Jackson - Out. OT Wendell - Doubtful. We are extremely thin on the online.
On the D side Jamie Collins questionable with an "ilness" 50/50 if he'll be playing.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the D side Jamie Collins questionable with an "ilness" 50/50 if he'll be playing.

Sherd is out again- Ankle. Hopefully Flowers plays

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherd is out again- Ankle. Hopefully Flowers plays
Amazing. Yet they are still winning. If I hear other teams whine about injuries again....

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing. Yet they are still winning. If I hear other teams whine about injuries again....

I agree. We can't take any more on the oline