• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A slightly different TE help question

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Currently in 2nd place in the standings, 10 team PPR with yardage bonuses.
1st place team has built up a juggernaut through trades, really don't want to see him until the championship week, if possible.

Marcedes Lewis @ IND - coming off injury, but still, Bortles is going to be throwing all game long to keep up with Luck

Austin Seferion-Jenkins @ CHI - TB is also gonna be throwing a ton at CHI, since their run game blows dick

Jacob Tamme v MIA - I'm really not sold on this turd being much more than a blocker. He just lacks excitement, and I doubt DEN will be losing by 2 possessions at home vs Fins

Niles Paul @ SF - looks like Jordan Reed is gonna sit out again, and Paul is a legit talent since he's a former WR, and outside of DJax, WAS has been hurting for receiver help

Owen Daniels @ NO - Kubiak has always run a very TE friendly system, and I assume Flacco will need to be on his A game to win in the bayou

Scott Chandler v NYJ - Jests can't stop anyone from passing all over them, and Orton is the prototypical check down charlie

could also flirt with Zach Ertz or Tim Wright, but I'd prefer to think those other options will be better this weekend

Personally, I have them split into 2 groups - Lewis, Paul, Daniels slightly above ASJ, Tamme, Chandler.
The real kicker that makes this hard is that all of these guys should be playing in games where their team should be passing more than running this weekend, making them all look like decent fill-ins for the TE desperate like me.

thoughts/suggestions?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
follow up question -

who do you drop?

The injured Dwayne Allen, Mike Floyd, Mike Crabtree, Alf Blue, or Terrance West?
Crabby and West are my front runners for getting the axe, leaning towards West since CLE coaches didn't sweat Crowell's fumble last week and I have much better options at RB than I do at WR on this team.

Whole team:
Luck
Forte, Gio and Hill, Vereen, mathews, Alf Blue, West
Jordy, Keenan, Stills, Mike Floyd, Crabtree
Allen
Tucker
Indy DST

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd drop West. Most likely add Lewis, but I'd really, really want to try Tamme if JT is out...or even hobbled.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like niles paul with reed out........lewis close second

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer pick for me, I'd go with Austin Seferion-Jenkins @ CHI the guy has some talent and this could be the game he shows it. However I'm a Husky fan, so take my advice with a grain of salt.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, we're all over the place... I'd go Scott Chandler.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, we're all over the place... I'd go Scott Chandler.

That's what my first instinct said too.. but then I thought. . Snow, if not snow. .when and where. . To many things going on to throw a guy off his routine that it just didn't seem like a good idea

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright, by my tally, that is one vote for everyone, except Daniels/Ertz/Wright.
hahahahha

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like niles paul with reed out........lewis close second

Went with Paul - he was good last time Reed was out, hopefully he gets enough targets/rec to keep me in 1st rd bye position.
Dropped West, might even drop Dwayne Allen and grab Marcedes Lewis, not sure though until I find out more about Allen's ankle.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too late but now a Daniels vote. But I flipped a coin with Paul

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Went with Paul - he was good last time Reed was out, hopefully he gets enough targets/rec to keep me in 1st rd bye position.
Dropped West, might even drop Dwayne Allen and grab Marcedes Lewis, not sure though until I find out more about Allen's ankle.

If only yOu had trade Jimmy G to me in MBBRL. You could of had the same problem earlier and have earned experience for the decision in this league. :L:noidea::lame:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Julius is out or less than 80%, then Tamme is your man.