• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A little something on Miles today

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Lee, but T Williams would be fair value alone. You may be right about Griffin helping Morris' numbers, but he's still a kid that hung around 1500 and will be making 6th round money the next 3 years. Cousins at worst a top backup, I think he is a starter a couple of years down the line. I made the trade absurd from a Washington standpoint because Lee is a STUD, but if we pulled a young stud OT, a horse of a RB, and a solid young QB, I could live with Carter, Durrant and Sims. The fact that it would still be tough shows Jerry is about to have to warm up his checkbook for Lee

Don't forget T Williams is one failed drug test away from a year suspension...:smokin:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Lee, but T Williams would be fair value alone. You may be right about Griffin helping Morris' numbers, but he's still a kid that hung around 1500 and will be making 6th round money the next 3 years. Cousins at worst a top backup, I think he is a starter a couple of years down the line. I made the trade absurd from a Washington standpoint because Lee is a STUD, but if we pulled a young stud OT, a horse of a RB, and a solid young QB, I could live with Carter, Durrant and Sims. The fact that it would still be tough shows Jerry is about to have to warm up his checkbook for Lee

I agree with Manster on this. I think our RB's are fine, and btw I think Morris would have had -1,500 yards behind last years oline as slow as he is, I'd take a healthy Murray over Morris. You are paying Romo to be your starter the next 4-5 years, in a few years you will have to pay Cousins the same at probably an average of about 8-10MM a season which means you would invest about 30MM a year on QB's no thanks. Williams would be a no for me because I'd rather draft a RT due to the fact we will already have to pay TSmith in 2 years.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're dreaming.....Big Time

Maybe not. Perhaps Lee might be more interested in winning Championships at this point in his career, rather than taking the bigger pay day, PDAY...that would certainly have him leaning towards wearing the burgundy & GOLD...don't you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not. Perhaps Lee might be more interested in winning Championships at this point in his career, rather than taking the bigger pay day, PDAY...that would certainly have him leaning towards wearing the burgundy & GOLD...don't you think?

You're an idiot dude.

poke that stick and play the idiot role....matters to me

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Manster on this. I think our RB's are fine, and btw I think Morris would have had -1,500 yards behind last years oline as slow as he is, I'd take a healthy Murray over Morris. You are paying Romo to be your starter the next 4-5 years, in a few years you will have to pay Cousins the same at probably an average of about 8-10MM a season which means you would invest about 30MM a year on QB's no thanks. Williams would be a no for me because I'd rather draft a RT due to the fact we will already have to pay TSmith in 2 years.
The trade wasn't realistic, It was a compliment to Lee to show how much it would take for the Skins to pry Lee away. Washington would never do that deal. Now as to the trade itself, what I'm taking from you guys is that Morris is a product of their system. I'm not sure about that. What I am pretty sure of, is that if we had two OT's who didn't need help from a TE, Dallas' O would be scarier than even Green Bays. Add in Morris to combine with Murray, and its a Super Bowl O. That said, Lee is the best LB in the game IMO and I hope he's a lifelong Cowboy

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Dude? LMAO, the Skins have a first place schedule this year, no number one pick this year or next, and the hot rod they sold the farm for has a busted axel. Not a dynasty in the making lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trade wasn't realistic, It was a compliment to Lee to show how much it would take for the Skins to pry Lee away. Washington would never do that deal. Now as to the trade itself, what I'm taking from you guys is that Morris is a product of their system. I'm not sure about that. What I am pretty sure of, is that if we had two OT's who didn't need help from a TE, Dallas' O would be scarier than even Green Bays. Add in Morris to combine with Murray, and its a Super Bowl O. That said, Lee is the best LB in the game IMO and I hope he's a lifelong Cowboy

Far from the best LB in the game I think Pwilly would have a lot to say about that, and I'm not saying Morris is a product of the system, but I will say he would not have near as much success here in Dallas, and that if Washington had a healthy Murray he would probably produce even more than what Morris did. We had the worse interior Oline in the nfl last year, so by the time Morris made it to the whole it would have been closed. My opinion is I like a healthy Murray more than Morris, as well as I wouldn't pay two OT's 25-30% of my cap, it would kill us, we have Smith as the franchise OT so on the right you draft to replace.

Eriko212121

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Far from the best LB in the game I think Pwilly would have a lot to say about that, and I'm not saying Morris is a product of the system, but I will say he would not have near as much success here in Dallas, and that if Washington had a healthy Murray he would probably produce even more than what Morris did. We had the worse interior Oline in the nfl last year, so by the time Morris made it to the whole it would have been closed. My opinion is I like a healthy Murray more than Morris, as well as I wouldn't pay two OT's 25-30% of my cap, it would kill us, we have Smith as the franchise OT so on the right you draft to replace.
Yeah, maybe not the best in the game today, but in another way, he is a kid that you can project out to being the top guy for several years, so maybe even more valuable. Kind of like Luck not being as good a QB as some of the top 5 guys, but other than Aaron Rodgers, I don't think you'd trade Luck for any of them. Paying the two tackles would be tough, but paying Morris 6th round money the next couple of years would be sweet