• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.J. Reed worth a keep??

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp I think we have seen the last of Reed up this season because he was god awful!

Is he worth me keeping him in my keeper league for next season?

Should I try and trade him now? (I know I'd get less than a bag of balls for him)

Do, I drop him for someone else that could help this season?

What say you?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean nothing so far has led me to believe he will live up to the hype. Though you guys have seen him a lot more than I

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! STAY COOL, IT'S RIDICULOUSLY HOT RIGHT NOW!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp I think we have seen the last of Reed up this season because he was god awful!

Is he worth me keeping him in my keeper league for next season?

Should I try and trade him now? (I know I'd get less than a bag of balls for him)

Do, I drop him for someone else that could help this season?

What say you?

Depends who is around, but he'll be back in September, and our (at least my) suggestion to accept that deal was not for this year. Obviously doesn't look like he's one of your eight best players for 2017, but I wouldn't drop him for a run of the mill flavor of the week either.

Can't see anyone offering anything for him atm, but I see no harm in waiting it out.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends who is around, but he'll be back in September, and our (at least my) suggestion to accept that deal was not for this year. Obviously doesn't look like he's one of your eight best players for 2017, but I wouldn't drop him for a run of the mill flavor of the week either.

Can't see anyone offering anything for him atm, but I see no harm in waiting it out.

Yeah probably at this point I will have to just keep him as one of my 8, already had him for this long

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah probably at this point I will have to just keep him as one of my 8, already had him for this long

I was the one driving the Reed hype train before, so let me help slow it down.

At this point, it would be difficult to justify keeping him around as one of your 8. You don't have to drop him now, but unless he comes back in September and starts tearing the cover off the ball, he is not a keep for next season.

That does not mean he is done. Mike Trout started off even worse than Reed's stint this year. Because of his struggles, however, his value is too low to seriously consider him as one of your 8 keepers.