• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Decade of The Hoop

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any idea what his alts were?
Hammer is not coming here. He had some spies but they are mostly? gone.
Banning here has been greatly reduced. It has been reserved mostly for troublemakers.
Hammers other is very poor quality. It's like Political Forum x 10.. Picture a bunch of 15 yo's when mom is out of town.
Believe it or not, it's been 5 years since he sold. He took some folks with him but most of the best posters have come back.
Some misbehaved so badly they were warned and then shown the door.
Second chances have had mixed results.
ImabanU
Ubeenbanned
Lapdancelapban
Bannawonnawonnadingdong
banabitch
and I think
bandapatsfans
The only one I remember is badmin. There were others.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has another forum that he started but can't maintain continuous memberships..

Yeah, he's probably here with an ALT, but doesn't participate anywhere near what he used to.

The Hoop has done some banning since Hammer. Mostly in Politics. Way too much hate to even try to discuss something. If you post a moderate common sense idea, one side or the other will rip you a new Ahole and the lemmings will follow.suit. Remember Zooky and Alaska Guy?
Apparently we live in a world where every discussion around politics includes each participant steering an agenda with zero interest in creating a discussion for the exchange of ideas and concepts. It's a world where nobody ever is wrong and concepts like "mea culpa" are unfathomable.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently we live in a world where every discussion around politics includes each participant steering an agenda with zero interest in creating a discussion for the exchange of ideas and concepts. It's a world where nobody ever is wrong and concepts like "mea culpa" are unfathomable.
Discussion? I thought it appropiate in politics to just scream at each other and tell lies while accusing the other of lies?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer is not coming here. He had some spies but they are mostly? gone.
Banning here has been greatly reduced. It has been reserved mostly for troublemakers.
Hammers other is very poor quality. It's like Political Forum x 10.. Picture a bunch of 15 yo's when mom is out of town.
Believe it or not, it's been 5 years since he sold. He took some folks with him but most of the best posters have come back.
Some misbehaved so badly they were warned and then shown the door.
Second chances have had mixed results.

The only one I remember is badmin. There were others.....
Wow 5 years. Time flies

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never had a problem bantering with him. He made up some weird shit from time to time but in the end I have no issues. He did own the joint so I knew I was playing with fire.