• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A Davon House-Packers reunion makes perfect sense

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
t should surprise no one that the Green Bay Packers have been in contact with free-agent cornerback Davon House.

It makes perfect sense.

The question now is can they strike a deal?

There's mutual interest, which is always a good start. Unlike most free agents at this time of the year, House is able to sign right away because he was released by the Jacksonville Jaguars. Neither side has to wait until free agency opens on Thursday at 4 p.m. ET.

A Davon House-Packers reunion makes perfect sense

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldnt be difficult. He got two years at a salary that was above his grade so hopefully he takes a realistic deal. He still has talent and would be a welcomed vet presence in that room.

Vegas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,631.83
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It shouldnt be difficult. He got two years at a salary that was above his grade so hopefully he takes a realistic deal. He still has talent and would be a welcomed vet presence in that room.

He'll probably sign cheap somewhere. He really fell off the world last season. I could see the Packers signing him to an incentive heavy "prove it" contract.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll probably sign cheap somewhere. He really fell off the world last season. I could see the Packers signing him to an incentive heavy "prove it" contract.
He played so little last year behind Amukamara and Ramsey plus the Jags like Colvin in the slot. His price tag made it an easy decision to cut him. He is still plenty talented.