• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A couple things I'm hearing about the team..

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maurice Smith is looking like a potential lockdown CB, and Trey DePriest, as good as he is, there may be someone better. Sounds like someone is really challenging him for his spot right now, I haven't heard if it's Reggie Ragland or Reuben Foster doing the pushing.

Also, our steal from Texas in last years class A'Shawn Robinson "looks like a man-child". A classic 3-technique DT.

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff! Sounds like we have a lot to look forward to on defense for the next couple years. I'd really like to know how the offensive line is coming along since the scrimmage Saturday. Saban didn't sound pleased with them...I think they are the weak link this year

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good stuff! Sounds like we have a lot to look forward to on defense for the next couple years. I'd really like to know how the offensive line is coming along since the scrimmage Saturday. Saban didn't sound pleased with them...I think they are the weak link this year

Yeah they will definitely take a step back, but they will still be one of the top lines. Gonna go from great to very good in my opinion. Hopefully we get some more info on them soon.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maurice Smith is looking like a potential lockdown CB, and Trey DePriest, as good as he is, there may be someone better. Sounds like someone is really challenging him for his spot right now, I haven't heard if it's Reggie Ragland or Reuben Foster doing the pushing.

Also, our steal from Texas in last years class A'Shawn Robinson "looks like a man-child". A classic 3-technique DT.

Maybe it's because he is suspended? :whistle:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's because he is suspended? :whistle:

That will definitely help, but this was going before he violated team rules. Now he's in Saban's doghouse, he's fucked. I really liked the guy too, hope he can get it back on track.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey DePriest should have stayed in Ohio to play for the Buckeyes, that kid and Jordan Hicks that went to Texas would have paired nicely with Shazier.

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey DePriest should have stayed in Ohio to play for the Buckeyes, that kid and Jordan Hicks that went to Texas would have paired nicely with Shazier.

If he can't keep his job at Alabama, he may transfer..

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That will definitely help, but this was going before he violated team rules. Now he's in Saban's doghouse, he's fucked. I really liked the guy too, hope he can get it back on track.

I gotcha. He was a beast in high school, but seemed a bit inconsistent to this point in his career. Looks great at times and average others. That's the case with a lot of guys though.