• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 9/16 Game Two: Not a Playoff Team @ Really Not a Playoff Team

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were a bad team all year I don't think we'd be so disappointed to be honest. I thought we were at least better than this.
I was never completely sold on this roster. Sure, I didn’t think they were THIS bad, but I never felt comfortable, even in their few hot spurts.

Hell, I never felt comfortable in ‘21. That whole season just felt like a fraud to me. It made no sense.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, now the goal for tomorrow is to not get swept by the only team in the NL that has been mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

sf1giantfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never completely sold on this roster. Sure, I didn’t think they were THIS bad, but I never felt comfortable, even in their few hot spurts.

Hell, I never felt comfortable in ‘21. That whole season just felt like a fraud to me. It made no sense.
I think someone should start a new thread called, What 10 players (not counting pitchers ) would you keep after the 2023 season. I’m not counting the rookies who keep going back and forth they don’t count. Although Bailey and Sabol are regulars to me now. I can only think of 8 at this moment.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone should start a new thread called, What 10 players (not counting pitchers ) would you keep after the 2023 season. I’m not counting the rookies who keep going back and forth they don’t count. Although Bailey and Sabol are regulars to me now. I can only think of 8 at this moment.

You can start the thread. Just go to "Post Thread", give it a title, then post your thoughts. I am sure there will be a response or two.

It may be kind of a duplicate to the Rosterbation 2024 thread, but go for it. Most of us have posted threads that have blossomed into extended conversations, and then posted threads that passed away with nary a comment. Only one way to find out!

sf1giantfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can start the thread. Just go to "Post Thread", give it a title, then post your thoughts. I am sure there will be a response or two.

It may be kind of a duplicate to the Rosterbation 2024 thread, but go for it. Most of us have posted threads that have blossomed into extended conversations, and then posted threads that passed away with nary a comment. Only one way to find out!
I suppose I could. To get Giant fans to post, I’ll say if you don’t then you must be a dodger fan :puke:

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose I could. To get Giant fans to post, I’ll say if you don’t then you must be a dodger fan :puke:

If you have something semi-interesting to say, there will be responses. You may love them or hate them, but that's what makes message boards like this "fun". And leave out the taunt about being Dodger fans. :D