• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8 Golden Domers Drafted

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players next year to watch out for the Draft:

Carlisle= Maybe 6th -7th rd. If he can put together a good year at the slot with his speed he can get looked at

Day= He is only a Jr but a Big year he might make a mistake like Tuitt and Nix did and leave early. If he has a big year I can see 2nd-3rd rd for him.

Koyack- Best chance for Irish to get a 1st round pick next year. Right now he is rated as the #2-#3 TE in the country. I think he sees 2nd Rd with a good year.

Lombard- Has a shot to get drafted. 5th-7th rd. NFL likes how ND develops their OL.

Cam- Has a shot to make it as a Undrafted FA.

Russell- He to has a great shot to be a 1st rd pick. Some are already saying he is Top 3 CB in the nation. Big year and good combine we might get a 1st rd pick here.

Williams- I see as a 5th-7th rd pick. Kid has talent just hasn't put it together.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players next year to watch out for the Draft:

Carlisle= Maybe 6th -7th rd. If he can put together a good year at the slot with his speed he can get looked at

Day= He is only a Jr but a Big year he might make a mistake like Tuitt and Nix did and leave early. If he has a big year I can see 2nd-3rd rd for him.

Koyack- Best chance for Irish to get a 1st round pick next year. Right now he is rated as the #2-#3 TE in the country. I think he sees 2nd Rd with a good year.

Lombard- Has a shot to get drafted. 5th-7th rd. NFL likes how ND develops their OL.

Cam- Has a shot to make it as a Undrafted FA.

Russell- He to has a great shot to be a 1st rd pick. Some are already saying he is Top 3 CB in the nation. Big year and good combine we might get a 1st rd pick here.

Williams- I see as a 5th-7th rd pick. Kid has talent just hasn't put it together.

The nice thing is that Carlisle, Day, Koyack, and Russell will all have eligibility after next year, so while they may leave, some or all may stick around. Again, this is why I think 2015 could be a serious run for the National Championship.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nice thing is that Carlisle, Day, Koyack, and Russell will all have eligibility after next year, so while they may leave, some or all may stick around. Again, this is why I think 2015 could be a serious run for the National Championship.

Very True

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Notre Dame had as many or more players drafted as LSU, Alabama, Auburn, Florida St, Ohio St, Oregon, and any of the top programs so things are trending in the right direction.