• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

8-4 in the last 12

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you stop and think about it, we've gone 8-4 in the last 12 games which means we've won 75%, or 3/4. (also assuming we beat the Browns this week)

Double check my math there, there's a reason my husband balances the checkbook.

Assuming I'm right we've actually had a pretty great season, minus those first four games.

We struggled with replacing Wallace and Harrison, and lost our center and our RB didn't start till after game 4.

That's pretty solid - as solid as anyone else this year - it's just that we waited until we had a second preseason to get going. You just can't DO that.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post...you're a glass half full kind of person.

I echo your thoughts to some degree...if they win today, in spite of some notable blunders, imo this would be Tomlin's best year coaching. They could've folded and had a really bad season, but they did roll up their sleeves after the 0-4...what we know...Bell can play, Allen is the #1 CB, Heath makes a huge difference in the OFC, Troy still has something left. Shamarko Thomas will be a starter next year just not sure which spot.

What we don't know...If Woodley still play OLB? He's slow out there in coverage imo, I say no. Is Adams really a LT? I think so, the guy he really needs to do his homework on in the DIV is Suggs, and probably Mingo...Can Jarvis Jones play OLB in this scheme? I won't try to answer that one just yet, beautiful hit on Chris Johnson in his debut, but not many splash plays overall. I think he will be much better next year. Will Troy and Ike be back? Projected $10 mil over the cap, so it's certainly not going to be at their current cap hit figures if they do return.

Worilds? If I were Colbert, I would bite the bullet if there is a way to retain Worilds. Woodley's legs are not going to hold up playing 16 games @ OLB...came into camp in better shape this season, but he gained a lot of weight from his rookie season to even his current playing weight and I'm thinking that's taken a toll on him over the years.