• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Daily Thread: 7.20.15 - Apocolypse now: Angels rained out for first time in 20 years. & other beisbol stuff.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny, he once invited me to his place in cambridge. he does very well, actually proud of the kid...

so he invited me to his rooftop party. i didnt know what "level of people" he was friends with and had coming over. i show up in beat up jean shorts, a T, and sandals...carrying a case of decent beer.

brought a bunch of sticky weed.

i get there, its all well to do metro sexuals, slacks and dress shirts.

everyone has black rimmed glasses and is drinking some form of a "tini". after trying to mingle with little luck, i decide to sneak off to a bare part of the roof to burn a joint...some girl saw me, told my stepbrother (who knows i burn a lot) who then told me "some people here are allergic, can you do that in your car or something?"

so i got in my car, with my case of beer, smoked and drove home.

never been back.

I went to my buddy's wedding and had a similar experience except all I remember is doing drugs in the kitchen with his sister-in-law and another couple who drove me home later that night. Also had a great debate with two older guys around the beer tub about Chamberlain vs. Russell.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i painfully watched the sox game friday night and saturday night.

When you're feeling down about the Sox, think of the Phillies.

Highest paid Phillies:

1) Ryan Howard - .227/.273/.448/.721 - Remaining contract: $47.5MM/1.5yr
2) Cliff Lee - hasn't pitched in 2015 - Remaining contract: $25.0MM/0.5yr
3) Cole Hamels - 5.56 ERA last 8 starts - remaining contract: $84.8MM/3.5yr
4) Chase Utley - .179/.257/.275/.532 and injured - remaining contract: $9.5MM/0.5yr

That's some funny shit. Couldn't happen to a nicer fanbase. . .

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny, he once invited me to his place in cambridge. he does very well, actually proud of the kid...

so he invited me to his rooftop party. i didnt know what "level of people" he was friends with and had coming over. i show up in beat up jean shorts, a T, and sandals...carrying a case of decent beer.

brought a bunch of sticky weed.

i get there, its all well to do metro sexuals, slacks and dress shirts.

everyone has black rimmed glasses and is drinking some form of a "tini". after trying to mingle with little luck, i decide to sneak off to a bare part of the roof to burn a joint...some girl saw me, told my stepbrother (who knows i burn a lot) who then told me "some people here are allergic, can you do that in your car or something?"

so i got in my car, with my case of beer, smoked and drove home.

never been back.

Hahaha. Any dude that's drinking something less than 80 proof from a martini glass should have his testicles removed.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
todays thread

qcgg9u4juqaknk6ntiv7.jpg