• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

6/12 GDT Disaster @ Bucs

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex, I'd like "Shut Down Innings" for $200 please.

Oh, that category is all used up for this road trip?

:L

This is unreal. The Giants have scored in 5 of 8 innings, and have had only one shut down inning. ONE!

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EpicVoidfield 2-0
ColinColby 1-0
Filo 1-0
DK7000 3-1
GiantsPackersChamps 7-4
tzill 11-10
MSG 1-1
Stokes 3-4
SFGiantsRBest 2-3
Mays-Fan 1-2
Cal 1-4
Freeport22 0-2

tzill in free fall.

Sensing the need for an Angry Bochy appearance.

Freeport 22

The Chosen One
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. HackTowers (S) LF
2. Scrubreau(S) 2B
3. MVP (R) C
4. Full Throttle (R) RF
5. KobeHack (R) 3B
6. BB9 (L) 1B
7. Rook JCP (R) CF
8. HackStamos (L) SS
9. Disaster (L) P

2-6 bad guys .

That was easy to find :drum:

I proved my point , you admitted you were a notorious pantshatter , I accept and I'll leave it alone so we can move on

:wtf:

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was easy to find :drum:

I proved my point , you admitted you were a notorious pantshatter , I accept and I'll leave it alone so we can move on

Thank God, 'cuz you're really starting to be a pain in the ass. Turn it off, dude.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, Marco. It seems to me that Freeport was challenged and he stood up for his position. I don't know that he has gone overboard with his point. He has only made a total of about 5 posts on the topic.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God, 'cuz you're really starting to be a pain in the ass. Turn it off, dude.

Nah, Free's a cool dude.

a lot of posters here are guilty of contracting the poop of the pants diesease once in awhile

Freeport 22

The Chosen One
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, Marco. It seems to me that Freeport was challenged and he stood up for his position. I don't know that he has gone overboard with his point. He has only made a total of about 5 posts on the topic.

That's exactly my point Cal , Tzill called me out and I defended myself , proved my point and to his credit Tzill manned up and admitted he was guilty of the same , like I already posted it's Done and over with !

Marco seems to have something stuck up his ass and needs to learn to mind his business

Freeport 22

The Chosen One
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could care less what a :dunce: like yourself has to say

It was between me & Tzill , learn to mind your business

:wtf:

Freeport 22

The Chosen One
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, Free's a cool dude.

a lot of posters here are guilty of contracting the poop of the pants diesease once in awhile

Thanks Anthem , I feel the same about you and all the others on the board

MarcoPolo

Huge member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went back and re-read the "thread" (altho it was over multiple threads) I apologize to Freeport. I'll explain where I was coming from, but I do apologize.

*At the time*, I couldn't understand what FP was getting riled up about and I thought he totally over-reacted and turned it into a grudge match. TZ used (or implied) the word "pantshat" about a post. I mean, you're not really a member in good standing of this board until you can't remember how many times you've been told you're a pantshitter. Looking back, I guess some people mind being called a pant-shitter. But at the time I couldn't see what the big deal was. Ditto with "calm the F down". I didn't see what the big deal was and I couldn't see why FP wouldn't just let it drop.

And then it seemed to become the topic that wouldn't die. Trying to have a baseball discussion about the batting order, the team next year, etc., and 'pantshitter' keeps cropping up. I thought it was over when TZ said "if I did so, then I was pantshatting", and then I thought it was over when TZ said "well it looks like i did, I was pantshatting when i did it". But it seemed to keep on coming back up, and I thought FP was "raising the tone" and making it personal. *Looking back*, I see that TZ dropped little crumbs that FP followed (TZ said 'i don't remember doing it', and FP found one. In his 'so I admit I was a pantshitter' answer, he basically said 'so I did it once' and FP found a second one, etc. I didn't catch that at the time.) At the time, I thought TZ was trying to calm it down and FP was :boink: . Looking back, both were involved and either could have dropped it and neither did. I just happen to have a personal pet peeve about a thread that gets hijacked into a pissing match. I really annoys me. That's what set me off.

Again, I apologize.

Oh, Freeport : "It was between me & Tzill, learn to mind your business ". If it were in PMs, it would have been between you & him. But when it shows up multiple times in threads, you've involved everybody on the board, because we're all stuck reading it. That's what got me annoyed.

Last edited by a moderator:

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went back and re-read the "thread" (altho it was over multiple threads) I apologize to Freeport. I'll explain where I was coming from, but I do apologize.

*At the time*, I couldn't understand what FP was getting riled up about and I thought he totally over-reacted and turned it into a grudge match. TZ used (or implied) the word "pantshat" about a post. I mean, you're not really a member in good standing of this board until you can't remember how many times you've been told you're a pantshitter. Looking back, I guess some people mind being called a pant-shitter. But at the time I couldn't see what the big deal was. Ditto with "calm the F down". I didn't see what the big deal was and I couldn't see why FP wouldn't just let it drop.

And then it seemed to become the topic that wouldn't die. Trying to have a baseball discussion about the batting order, the team next year, etc., and 'pantshitter' keeps cropping up. I thought it was over when TZ said "if I did so, then I was pantshatting", and then I thought it was over when TZ said "well it looks like i did, I was pantshatting when i did it". But it seemed to keep on coming back up, and I thought FP was "raising the tone" and making it personal. *Looking back*, I see that TZ dropped little crumbs that FP followed (TZ said 'i don't remember doing it', and FP found one. In his 'so I admit I was a pantshitter' answer, he basically said 'so I did it once' and FP found a second one, etc. I didn't catch that at the time.) At the time, I thought TZ was trying to calm it down and FP was :boink: . Looking back, both were involved and either could have dropped it and neither did. I just happen to have a personal pet peeve about a thread that gets hijacked into a pissing match. I really annoys me. That's what set me off.

Again, I apologize.

Oh, Freeport : "It was between me & Tzill, learn to mind your business ". If it were in PMs, it would have been between you & him. But when it shows up multiple times in threads, you've involved everybody on the board, because we're all stuck reading it. That's what got me annoyed.

Cool move, Marco

To keep in theme: sh*t happens

now, can those blue facks from LA ever lose a game sonofa...

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this f*cking nightmare of a season over yet?????? :gaah: :doh: :burt:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ended with the dramatic inside-the-park HR.

We just turned around and went to sleep after that...

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

POST OF THE SEASON ....... describes our season in two sentances ....

Mays-Fan

Unhyphenated-American
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,936.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just as long as you don't use the auto-erotic asphyxiation analogy again...