• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MLB Daily Thread: 6.11.15 Baseball en sech

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teheran hit Kemp. Kemp slams his bat down and on his way to first Teheran said something that pisses Kemp off. The best part was watching the HP UMP take Kemp to the ground while restraining him.

You don't even know what happened, do you?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't even know what happened, do you?

What did I miss?

Let's see Simmons slide into home and bumped Norris on his slide. The Padres cried. Upton got hit by a pitch. The Padres cried. Kemp gets hit to today and slams his bat. When something is said, The Padres cried.

Or the fact that it was amusing to see the HP UMP take Kemp down. I know it was unintentionally, but I am surprised the Padres are not crying about it.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I miss?

Let's see Simmons slide into home and bumped Norris on his slide. The Padres cried. Upton got hit by a pitch. The Padres cried. Kemp gets hit to today and slams his bat. When something is said, The Padres cried.

Or the fact that it was amusing to see the HP UMP take Kemp down. I know it was unintentionally, but I am surprised the Padres are not crying about it.

That's bullshit and you know it. Not even responding. :bullshit:

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Teheran back to his old self lately.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, hey! Freeman with a dinger! Now I can put his voodoo doll away.

I'll tell you, that's one streaky fuck.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about for those of us that don't know what happened? All I have to go by is a story of Fryers balling their eyes out.

I admit I shaded it towards the Braves side to mess with Hammer, but I would like to know what parts are BS myself.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a thread on the homepage from the WWF Wrastlin' Forum and the title is "Guys. I regret to inform you"

I was laughing as I clicked the link, imagining some funny bastard wrote up a great 'wrestling is not real' post. Man, was I disappointed.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cashner gets no support again. Poor fella.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, though. Can you imagine how great James would be if he were a Celtic? We'd be hearing all about how he's the greatest athlete in the universe ever. Even if he let air of the basketballs.

Nah....I think Lebron gets an ample amount of publicity as a Cavalier/Heat/Cavalier.

And I agree with Dirt that he's the best EVER!

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah....I think Lebron gets an ample amount of publicity as a Cavalier/Heat/Cavalier.

And I agree with Dirt that he's the best EVER!

I was imagining Rock's opinion of Lebron if he happened to be a Celtic.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo...what's in the NEWS today? Oh, I see Jerry Seinfeld thinks colleges are too PC anymore for his brand of in-your-face comedy stylings

Pretty funny with the quote about his daughter. The next generation is waaaaay to sensitive. He's right...

"I'll give you an example: My daughter's 14. My wife says to her, 'Well, you know, in the next couple years, I think maybe you’re going to want to be hanging around the city more on the weekends, so you can see boys.' You know what my daughter says? She says, ‘That’s sexist.’ They just want to use these words: 'That’s racist'; 'That’s sexist'; 'That’s prejudice.' They don’t know what they’re talking about.”

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you go over to the series thread, there's a dozen guys that can explain how it's all luck and that it's the Warriors that are blowing it.

The NBA is fucking garbage. I can't even watch a minute of it. What a league: the first 43 minutes of every game are irrelevant(since it's always something like 84-82 with 5 minutes to go, anyway), and the last 5 minutes of every game are unwatchable with timouts, FT's and commercials. That leaves nothing.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeter H Christ this HP UMP has been a difference in this game. First more holding of Kemp then the Cowboys OL. Then the double tap single for Simmons. Now we have a catchers interference to allow the tiring run to score.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty funny with the quote about his daughter. The next generation is waaaaay to sensitive. He's right...

"I'll give you an example: My daughter's 14. My wife says to her, 'Well, you know, in the next couple years, I think maybe you’re going to want to be hanging around the city more on the weekends, so you can see boys.' You know what my daughter says? She says, ‘That’s sexist.’ They just want to use these words: 'That’s racist'; 'That’s sexist'; 'That’s prejudice.' They don’t know what they’re talking about.”

If my daughter ever calls me sexist, I'll just tell her like this, "BITCH! Go fetch me a beer! And tell the dishwasher to make me a chicken pot pie! And when I say 'dishwasher,' I mean your mom!"