• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #5 - Ottawa at San Jose - 7:00PM

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMac just reported Hertl was kept out of the remainder of game for precautionary reason. Just might be sore from bumps and bruises.

:pray: hope so

Attachments

• Ring-Girls-picsay.jpg
    Ring-Girls-picsay.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 80

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw Hertl leaving the dressing room. He looked fine and was still smiling, for whatever that’s worth.*#SJSharks— Kevin Kurz (@KKurzCSN)*October 13, 2013

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hertl is injury prone. redwings will eat him up and spit him out .

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You have a strange definition of injury prone.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
seems like wingels is taking on more of a leadership roll with this team, not a bad thing

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really ever agree with anything Remenda says but he said one thing right... Hertl's got to stop dropping his gloves & stick and leaving them on the ice when he's hurt and skates off.

It's such a strange thing to do, I've never seen it before...

And yeah, more awareness on the ice before he gets himself killed would be great too!

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't really ever agree with anything Remenda says but he said one thing right... Hertl's got to stop dropping his gloves & stick and leaving them on the ice when he's hurt and skates off.

It's such a strange thing to do, I've never seen it before...

And yeah, more awareness on the ice before he gets himself killed would be great too!

I think its awesome haha its like he goes into complete freak out mode... Maybe hes a hypocondriac and gets major anxiety when he feels he gets hurt and has to GTFO of there asap...

Gettin off the ice ASAP is better then laying on the ground like so many guys do, handicapping their team until they get a whistle... Hertl drops & runs and you know it and can get that new body on the ice ASAP without costing you

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its awesome haha its like he goes into complete freak out mode... Maybe hes a hypocondriac and gets major anxiety when he feels he gets hurt and has to GTFO of there asap...

Gettin off the ice ASAP is better then laying on the ground like so many guys do, handicapping their team until they get a whistle... Hertl drops & runs and you know it and can get that new body on the ice ASAP without costing you

Right... I just want him to take his gear with him... nobody leaves their gear on the ice if they can skate off on their own power with play not whistled dead.

That's all I'm sayin'...