• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5 Most Interesting Games Wk 11

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Football?s 5 Most Interesting Games Week 11 | Saturday Down South

Here are college football’s five most interesting games for week 11:

1. No. 7 Oregon at No. 3 Stanford

The Oregon-Stanford game has some sex appeal because if Stanford wins, they will likely win the Pac-12 and play for it all in New Orleans against an SEC opponent. However, if Stanford loses, it just paves the way for another Alabama-LSU matchup in the National Championship, as much as most people don’t want to hear. Stanford loses, they’re out – it’s as simple as that.

Also need Oklahoma St to lose for this lame rematch to be possible.-- bchampy

2. No. 20 Auburn at No. 15 Georgia

Georgia has to win this game to win the East. If the Bulldogs win this game in Athens, which they absolutely should, they will punch their ticket to Atlanta to take on the winner of the SEC West. Auburn is playing to ruin Georgia’s season. This will be a good football game.

Yep, and UGA fans need to pull for the Gators in case Auburn wins this one.--bchampy

3. TCU at No. 5 Boise State

While this might not have a lot of interest or sex appeal, a TCU victory will knock Boise out of all contention in the BCS National Championship game. And we all want that, right? Here’s to hoping the Horned Frogs end the speculation before it really begins for Boise.

Boise rolls.--bchampy

4. No. 10 Virginia Tech at No. 21 Georgia Tech

Virginia Tech’s only loss came at the hands of Clemson, and Georgia Tech thumped Clemson a week ago at home. The Hokies going on the road on a Thursday night game will make for an interesting evening. I like “Tech” in this game.

I like "Tech" too. In this case the Virginia version.--bchampy

5. No. 17 Michigan State at Iowa

I just love the state of Iowa, and I hope they beat the daylights out of Michigan State…just cause they’re Michigan State!

I had oatmeal for breakfast--bchampy

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Football?s 5 Most Interesting Games Week 11 | Saturday Down South

Here are college football***8217;s five most interesting games for week 11:

2. No. 20 Auburn at No. 15 Georgia

Georgia has to win this game to win the East. If the Bulldogs win this game in Athens, which they absolutely should, they will punch their ticket to Atlanta to take on the winner of the SEC West. Auburn is playing to ruin Georgia***8217;s season. This will be a good football game.

Yep, and UGA fans need to pull for the Gators in case Auburn wins this one.--bchampy
Um, is the writer a total moron? Georgia does not have to win this game to win the East. They can still win it (the East) as long as USC loses also.
Also, they will not necessarily punch their ticket with a win. They could still lose to UK (like last time UK came to Athens).

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will all be watching Nebraska Penn St. for the 11 AM'er and ye know it.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will all be watching Nebraska Penn St. for the 11 AM'er and ye know it.

^^^ repped that.

It might be one of the highest rated 11 am College Football Games on that network. Everyone want to see happens before, during and after the game.

I wonder how many press passes have been requested by the media. Bet it gone way up.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, is the writer a total moron? Georgia does not have to win this game to win the East. They can still win it (the East) as long as USC loses also.
Also, they will not necessarily punch their ticket with a win. They could still lose to UK (like last time UK came to Athens).

LOL

Saturday's Down South?

Yes. All of ther "writers" are morons.

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does UGA really punch their ticket with a win over Auburn? I mean, they could still lose to Kentu.......... nevermind.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why I added my own comment there. Maybe the writer is confident that Carolina will win Saturday.

WoodyHayes1951

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they show the stadium pregame for Nebraska vs PSU I will watch.

Hell, I'm more interested in that than OSU vs PU...

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's the Oregon game and nothing else unless TCU can manage to pull off the miracle. I give them a .0013478374% chance.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kansas State vs. Texas AM should be a good game