• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #5/#5 Florida State at #3/#4 Clemson

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone is jelly because Winston does not play for his team. Whoever that may be.

SugarfreeGrapeJelly.jpg

I think somebody likes his QB of his team so muxh he doesn't care if he has a crappy persona. It is like LeBron...are yoy jelly he is not on your NBA team? I'm not.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think somebody likes his QB of his team so muxh he doesn't care if he has a crappy persona. It is like LeBron...are yoy jelly he is not on your NBA team? I'm not.

I do not like pro sports. Most of them are overpaid cry babies. Just like the people I have listed.

The same cannot be said for Jameis. Quit hating because it is making you look petty.

jlesho09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would you care to explain what it is exactly that you dislike so much about him? What has he said that's offended you so badly?

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Explain his "crappy persona". This kid just got through giving heavy praise to ALL of his teammates.