• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 5/24 TWINKIES @ GIANTS

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not watching, but I have been listening now for an inning or so and reviewed the box...

While it sounds like Vogey was not sharp, his box score says he was dominant. He is pitching like he did in '11 and '12 again. That is amazing. We have a near-Ace as our #4 starter.

This year is looking promising...

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
original.jpg

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants take care of business 2-1 over Twins

It was not a game where the fireworks were bursting everywhere on this Memorial Day weekend but it was a game to be proud of as the Giants take care of business and got the job done 2-1 tonight.

Vogelsong did his thing once again and went a scoreless 6 2/3 innings. He might be the most confident pitcher going in the rotation. His 7 SO and only 1 walk was the story. You have to make the Twins put the ball into play and he did just that limiting the free passes. A nice game from Vogey.

The Panda was the story again tonight on offense as he launched a oppo HR to left in the second inning that put the Giants ahead 1-0 and you know what happens when the Giants score first....that's right a WIN. Sandoval added a sac fly later in the game that ended up the game winner as the Giants get it done.

Bumgarner gets to nod Sunday which should be a game he gets going again. Cain has been scratched for Monday so it looks like Petit will pitch.

The good vibes keep flowing and the music is loud .

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::hammer::drum::thrasher::headbanger:

on youtube..

Bachman Turner Overdrive - Takin' Care of Business (Live)