• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Lyon is looking better the more time he gets, he def isn't giving up huge rebounds, I say we ride him see what he can do. Unfortunately I think we see Mrazak a few more times.:gaah:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Lyon is looking better the more time he gets, he def isn't giving up huge rebounds, I say we ride him see what he can do. Unfortunately I think we see Mrazak a few more times.:gaah:
Even though Mrazek was terrible our team was just not hungry in a situation where they needed to be. this has been going on for at least the last 5 years. We never grab the bull by the horns.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Twitter had a gif of Mrazek's reaction to getting pulled. Looked like he was basically yelling at the coaching staff before going to the locker room.

Honestly the schedule isn't bad for the Flyers from here on out. Only one set of back to backs. @DAL then @COL. If Lyon keeps up his play, I could see one of those games being the only game Mrazek sees. Hak rides the hot hand more than any coach I've seen, and Lyon is pretty clearly the hot hand.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though Mrazek was terrible our team was just not hungry in a situation where they needed to be. this has been going on for at least the last 5 years. We never grab the bull by the horns.
A bad goalie doesn't help a lack luster team either lol, but yea as a whole nobody really showed up last night.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twitter had a gif of Mrazek's reaction to getting pulled. Looked like he was basically yelling at the coaching staff before going to the locker room.

Honestly the schedule isn't bad for the Flyers from here on out. Only one set of back to backs. @DAL then @COL. If Lyon keeps up his play, I could see one of those games being the only game Mrazek sees. Hak rides the hot hand more than any coach I've seen, and Lyon is pretty clearly the hot hand.
He looked kind of pissed but he did let in two saveable(IMO) goals. Dropped to his knees on Larkins before he ever shot the puck. If he's pissed he wont have to worry about it for long, like maybe 8 more games lol.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there were some people on here praising him so maybe they would like to resign him but i want him gone in 8 more games.
I think either way it goes unless they keep him as back up to Elliott(don't see it) 8 games is probably all he has left here,

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh taken my little one in for shots not looking forward to it lol, gonna make poppa cry. Catch up with you all in awhile.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Maybe we thought it was going to be an easy game,” Sean Couturier said. “We didn’t play the right way. We didn’t play hard. We wasted 40 minutes. We came back and got a big point, but we can’t be wasting time at this time of the year.”

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“I talked to Coach and I was just wondering about the goalie interference because someone had bumped in there during the shot,” Mrazek said. “It wasn’t anything like I was mad or something that I got pulled. I was just asking him if there was a goalie interference or not.”

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrazek is better than this but I definitely agree ride Lyon as he's simply playing better. Still plenty of hockey to evaluate him although the starter may be back soon which is nice to hear.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I talked to Coach and I was just wondering about the goalie interference because someone had bumped in there during the shot,” Mrazek said. “It wasn’t anything like I was mad or something that I got pulled. I was just asking him if there was a goalie interference or not.”

Oh that's good. Makes me feel better certainly. I was going to be pretty irritated if he was causing a fuss after getting rightfully pulled.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrazek is better than this but I definitely agree ride Lyon as he's simply playing better. Still plenty of hockey to evaluate him although the starter may be back soon which is nice to hear.
Mrazek .885 save pct and 3.27 GAA with Philly. He cant get any worse so he has to be better.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers trade Cooper Marody (former 6th round pick) to Edmonton for a 3rd rounder in 2019.

Think this is a "we have too many forward prospects" type deal. Interesting. Marody was having a great year at Michigan.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mrazek .885 save pct and 3.27 GAA with Philly. He cant get any worse so he has to be better.
Oh it's atrocious not all on him but atrocious. My point was that he's not a scrub most analysts thought that this was a sound trade. One of the better goalies out there as he's performed well in the past. He was lights out in the playoffs one year as an example. Just shows how up and down players can be...

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STATUS
IR
Flyers GM Ron Hextall hopes Elliott (lower body) will be able to return for the final week of the regular season, Sam Carchidi of The Philadelphia Inquirer reports. (about 14 hours ago)