• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't play poorly last night I didn't think. Just got beat by a better team IMO. To beat better teams you need a special performance from someone and the Flyers didn't get that.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers are tied with the Wings and Knights for fewest games played against the Metro. The Flyers are in the Metro. They've played the fewest games against the East of any team in the league.

Weird schedule.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't play poorly last night I didn't think. Just got beat by a better team IMO. To beat better teams you need a special performance from someone and the Flyers didn't get that.
We played better last night than the two previous games.Tough team to play against when Elliot was just handing goals away.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyers are tied with the Wings and Knights for fewest games played against the Metro. The Flyers are in the Metro. They've played the fewest games against the East of any team in the league.

Weird schedule.
Havent seen a crazy schedule like this ever. It may have to do with Vegas joining the league.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough game last night. We should've probably scored three power play goals and it would've been a game, but Quick is just too good and we didn't get the bounces. We had more shots by a wide margin, faceoff wins and won the special teams battle, but still lost the game. I would just forget about this one and move on. Beat Detroit in the finale of this home stretch and we will keep on rolling.

I think we're sick and tired of playing the west and this game essentially ends that horrific stretch. By my count, we have 49 more games and only 7 of those are against the western conference. Good riddance.

Now it's time to get to work against our true rivals in the contests that really matter.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played better last night than the two previous games.Tough team to play against when Elliot was just handing goals away.
Shit he was do for one sooner or later, It's too bad we don;t have a legit back up. We'd be better off having Stolarz being the back up.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough game last night. We should've probably scored three power play goals and it would've been a game, but Quick is just too good and we didn't get the bounces. We had more shots by a wide margin, faceoff wins and won the special teams battle, but still lost the game. I would just forget about this one and move on. Beat Detroit in the finale of this home stretch and we will keep on rolling.

I think we're sick and tired of playing the west and this game essentially ends that horrific stretch. By my count, we have 49 more games and only 7 of those are against the western conference. Good riddance.

Now it's time to get to work against our true rivals in the contests that really matter.
Got to beat Detroit and Buff to show that the 6 game winning streak wasn't a fluke and that the losing streak was a fluke.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit he was do for one sooner or later, It's too bad we don;t have a legit back up. We'd be better off having Stolarz being the back up.
After the 2nd goal i saw him look over to the bench like he thought he was coming out. Oh well cant play great every night.He has been very good so back to business vs the Wings

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are the only team in our division without a winning home record.Need to put a stop to that tomorrow night.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to beat Detroit and Buff to show that the 6 game winning streak wasn't a fluke and that the losing streak was a fluke.
I just want to see balance, The streak I want to see is consistency game in and game out. I don't care if they lose but be in it til the end, don't give shit away, if you get outplayed, gear up next game and come out swinging, all I ask for as a fan. They have the parts as far as I can see, question remains, as I agree with Awaz, does Hakstol have the right buttons to push?

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we are going to find out tomorrow night if we're still sulking after what turned out to be a lopsided loss to the Kings. There's no reason to not come out hungry and ready to start another winning streak, this time against our own conference and division. That will really propel us ahead in the standings.

It doesn't really show yet, but we're just 4 points shy of a wild card spot and 8 points shy of the division lead. That's really not much, considering how many games we have left against these teams. Our 5-2-3 record against the east is pretty decent too, including a sweep of the Leafs, who are 2nd in the Atlantic.