• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ERS (week 9) BYE WEEK THREAD

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mario Manningham - WR - 49ers

Mario Manningham (knee) is tentatively expected to make his season debut following the 49ers Week 9 bye.

The 49ers waived WR Marlon Moore Wednesday to clear a roster spot for Manningham. Coming off a December 2012 ACL tear, he'll likely be eased back into action for limited snaps at first. And even once fully up to speed, he'll be behind Anquan Boldin and Vernon Davis for targets in the 49ers' run-heavy scheme. Manningham is only a deep-league flier.
Source: San Jose Mercury News

Oct 31 - 8:14 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aldon Smith - LB - 49ers

NBC Bay Area reports 49ers OLB Aldon Smith turned himself into authorities on Tuesday night on felony weapons charges.

Smith is apparently out of rehab. The weapons charges stem from the June 2012 party at Smith's residence when he allegedly possessed illegal assault weapons. Self-surrendering was part of the agreement Smith made with the Santa Clara County D.A. back on October 9. He quickly posted $75,000 bond and is scheduled to appear in court November 12. Smith remains on an indefinite leave of absence from the 49ers but is tentatively expected to return in Week 10.
Source: NBC Bay Area

Oct 30 - 7:04 PM

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy to see Mario back. He adds a lot to this team and helps us move the chains from the slot. I think they will move him around.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd worst week of the season. Right behind the bye week of the Super Bowl. Which we will be waiting for!

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Bingo, where were you for MNF???? had plenty of Jenkins banter lol

:suds:

Was out of the country. I missed all NFL action for week 8. What was going on? What happened with Jenkins?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was out of the country. I missed all NFL action for week 8. What was going on? What happened with Jenkins?

Didnt help his case for you lol :nod:

Got burned by playing for an INT in the only TD of the game....

One could say, he had a Cully moment :whistle:

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Didnt help his case for you lol :nod:

Got burned by playing for an INT in the only TD of the game....

One could say, he had a Cully moment :whistle:

I don't know what it looked like? So I can't say much, but based on this info here, I would say that as a coach, I would accept that (of course depending on down and distance, momentum, minutes left for the game, etc.) as opposed to simply seeing a corner on the mere fact that he is incapable in playing the position (he is not able to run with the receiver, Jacoby Jones-Cully moment). I like it a lot when a corner takes risk by gambling for picks - but it has to be at the right situation. I don't know if Jenkins did that at the right situation? I came back last night, wasn't watching the game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what it looked like? So I can't say much, but based on this info here, I would say that as a coach, I would accept that (of course depending on down and distance, momentum, minutes left for the game, etc.) as opposed to simply seeing a corner on the mere fact that he is incapable in playing the position (he is not able to run with the receiver, Jacoby Jones-Cully moment). I like it a lot when a corner takes risk by gambling for picks - but it has to be at the right situation. I don't know if Jenkins did that at the right situation? I came back last night, wasn't watching the game.

correct myself first, it was the 2nd TD of the game ....

If you have a chance to watch the replay or highlights, go for it... the Rams defense played like a top 5 defense that night and honestly played the way I and I'm sure many others had anticipated or expected for them this season... our boy Quinn was a nightmare.

It's tough, the Rams had momentum TBH, they were stuffing the birds drive after drive in the 2nd half and then Wilson threw a prayer type throw against the rush and Jenkins just messed up leaving Tate open for the score and the taunting followed.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
To be fair to Jenkins he had position and he slipped. It would have been picked. Then Tate was his normal douchey self. Jay glazer tweeted somebody needed to punch Tate in the face. Hahahaha