• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 49ers vs Chargers Game Day Thread:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would behoove the Niners to keep Harbaugh, but a conflict exist between him and the front office. Does Harbaugh even want to stay? Does Jed want Harbaugh to be the coach? Do you think both sides can continue this path and achieve success? I think that's doubtful, therefore it would be better for both parties to go on their separate ways.

From all the chatter, it appears the 49ers no longer want Harbaugh. Wouldn't be surprised if the 49ers are more the ones wanting separation than Harbuagh. Just hope they don't fck up picking the next HC.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROMAN SUCKS and I'm so sick of watching this team in the 2nd half. 0 adjustments again.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Roman's two fumbles were awful.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Roman's two fumbles were awful.

Yeah it is his fault to put the ball in Pattons hands. He called the play. Guy who hasn't played all year and we were rolling with Gore why in the hell do u give patton the ball.

100% on roman in the 2nd half. he just doesn't make adjustments and stats show that. He sucks one of the worst OC I have seen in a while.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it is his fault to put the ball in Pattons hands. He called the play. Guy who hasn't played all year and we were rolling with Gore why in the hell do u give patton the ball.

100% on roman in the 2nd half. he just doesn't make adjustments and stats show that. He sucks one of the worst OC I have seen in a while.

Niners rushed for over 300 yards. I guess that's bad play calling too. Roman shares some of the blame, but what about Kap's fumble? Should the Niners pull him after the fumble? Patton was trying to make a play, but unfortunately he fumbled. He hasn't played all year, but he earned PT. The offense played well enough to win, but the defense failed could not hold the lead. It was unfortunate because the defense has carried this team all year long.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners rushed for over 300 yards. I guess that's bad play calling too. Roman shares some of the blame, but what about Kap's fumble? Should the Niners pull him after the fumble? Patton was trying to make a play, but unfortunately he fumbled. He hasn't played all year, but he earned PT. The offense played well enough to win, but the defense failed could not hold the lead. It was unfortunate because the defense has carried this team all year long.

On one.drive the chargers picked on Cromartie, the practice squad CB. Moody missed some taclkes. I think Jarod Edie was playing linebacker at one point. The D has been great this year given what its had to deal with.O couldnt run the ball after halftime and just couldnt get something going other yhan kap's drive. Woud like to aee more Parton and Ellington next week.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes its bad job from Roman because we should of been running all year instead of trying to pass the ball all over the place. This is what Roman is good at is game planning for the running game and he went away from what he is good at. We lost because again we can't score in the 2nd half. we avg 5.5pts for the season in the 2nd half. That is horrible. So again Yes Roman sucks and needs to go.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On one.drive the chargers picked on Cromartie, the practice squad CB. Moody missed some taclkes. I think Jarod Edie was playing linebacker at one point. The D has been great this year given what its had to deal with.O couldnt run the ball after halftime and just couldnt get something going other yhan kap's drive. Woud like to aee more Parton and Ellington next week.

like to see more Ellington next week.