• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49ers Pimp Out the Media

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers thought Bears were taking Solomon Thomas No. 2, would have taken Reuben Foster No. 3

Have to give them credit, already they have the Media printing their Lies as Truth. Makes you wonder what the Motive of these "Reporters" are...

Off the Top of my Head I cannot think of ANY LB taken in the Top 3 of the Draft in at least 20 years. Maybe Arrington or that Wake Forest Bust. But one that Slide to the END of the 1st round was going to be Taken #3 Overall?!?!?

Funny how this Article is not BASHING the Niners for having a player Soooooo Low in actual Draft Status Soooooo High on their Board. Like I said wonder what the Motive here is by the so called "Reporters".

Though Kudos to the Niners for finding a Willing Marionette....

Note to So Called Reporters - When the Super Secret NFL or it teams allows you access, You are being FED A STORY!!!!!!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just proof the Niners didn't fleece Chi, they just got lucky Chi was willing to shoot their own foot.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just proof the Niners didn't fleece Chi, they just got lucky Chi was willing to shoot their own foot.
Maybe, we will probably never know, there are many angles to this, just not reported by the Media, They create a Narrative and stick with it.

For Instance a real reporter would have written an article about how the Niners Might have Screwed themselves. There were reports the Niners wanted the QB, thinking the Bears were NOT going to take the QB they make the trade.

Where is THAT article? How the Bears stole the Niners player. That is Just as Likely. Instead they are Literally printing what the Niners want them to Print...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, we will probably never know, there are many angles to this, just not reported by the Media, They create a Narrative and stick with it.

For Instance a real reporter would have written an article about how the Niners Might have Screwed themselves. There were reports the Niners wanted the QB, thinking the Bears were NOT going to take the QB they make the trade.

Where is THAT article? How the Bears stole the Niners player. That is Just as Likely. Instead they are Literally printing what the Niners want them to Print...
I'll admit its possible, but I dont think it's all that likely.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why, exactly, would the sports media prefer to be in the good graces of the 49ers, as opposed to the Bears?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why, exactly, would the sports media prefer to be in the good graces of the 49ers, as opposed to the Bears?
Because the 9ers are a well liked team that never employs dirt bag players

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media, fans nor anyone else knows how a draft will go. Trades are between teams and they don't bother to leak that info. It is the media that does that crap.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any issue with the reporters. Either the 49ers were correct to value Foster that highly or they made a big mistake on their board. Either way, time will tell.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
49ers thought Bears were taking Solomon Thomas No. 2, would have taken Reuben Foster No. 3

Have to give them credit, already they have the Media printing their Lies as Truth. Makes you wonder what the Motive of these "Reporters" are...

Off the Top of my Head I cannot think of ANY LB taken in the Top 3 of the Draft in at least 20 years. Maybe Arrington or that Wake Forest Bust. But one that Slide to the END of the 1st round was going to be Taken #3 Overall?!?!?

Funny how this Article is not BASHING the Niners for having a player Soooooo Low in actual Draft Status Soooooo High on their Board. Like I said wonder what the Motive here is by the so called "Reporters".

Though Kudos to the Niners for finding a Willing Marionette....

Note to So Called Reporters - When the Super Secret NFL or it teams allows you access, You are being FED A STORY!!!!!!
Von Miller.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with the theory that explains it the best and the one that takes the least leaps in logic...

... the Niners wanted to draft Trubisky, but instead they got cute and completely screwed themselves.