• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49'ers gave Seahawk fan warning for standing too much.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a typo when you don't KNOW the difference.
It's called not knowing.
A typo is when you press the wrong key by mistake.
Glad I could clear that up for you.

:suds:

Meh, I made a mistake while in a hurry. The guy I corrected makes those mistakes all the time. I'm not worried about it. It'll be ok.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I made a mistake while in a hurry. The guy I corrected makes those mistakes all the time. I'm not worried about it. It'll be ok.

Who cares if he makes those mistakes " all the time" this isn't a English class. Quit being a grammar/ spelling nazi. As long as everyone knows what he is saying, it's all good.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are Seattle fans acting like their trophy case has more than a WNBA title since the 70s?

Anyway, I was at the game Sunday, and saw everyone standing the whole game, so idk about the op.

tumblr_lkh8k1F78g1qebj6ko1_500.gif

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not totally upset about the whole warning about standing up BUT IT HAS TO GO BOTH WAYS they should be warning 49er fans about standing up too this shouldnt only be limited to visitors I think the league should step in and take this out

I didn't see too many standing til Gore busted that run. Up til then they looked stunned...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares if he makes those mistakes " all the time" this isn't a English class. Quit being a grammar/ spelling nazi. As long as everyone knows what he is saying, it's all good.

I care, apparently. I'm not normally a dick but that guy is always talking shit about the 49ers and their fans. If it were directed at you, you wouldn't be as dismissive. I've seen your posts and you don't put up with shit talk about your team.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care, apparently. I'm not normally a dick but that guy is always talking shit about the 49ers and their fans. If it were directed at you, you wouldn't be as dismissive. I've seen your posts and you don't put up with shit talk about your team.

You're usually pretty cool but like all of your fans say "this is a 49er board, so what do you expect if we bash the Hawks. Beat it."

So, the same holds for you, RD. This is a Hawk board and you should be extra respectful. Heck, your weak @$$ mods ban anyone and everyone for saying far less than your convo's over here, far less.
Harold is laid back and wants to promote conversation and the boundaries are lax.

At the end of the day, who really gives a fuck but dictatorship and ban w/out a reason is :bullshit:
Just be cognizant of which board you're on and don't sweat the small stuff. Is that a book? :scratch:

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While the whole ticketing for standing is ridiculously lame, I think my own team may lay claim to this title...

:L

So I didn't notice you typed anything for a while, was to busy staring at the the avatar. Who is that?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're usually pretty cool but like all of your fans say "this is a 49er board, so what do you expect if we bash the Hawks. Beat it."

So, the same holds for you, RD. This is a Hawk board and you should be extra respectful. Heck, your weak @$$ mods ban anyone and everyone for saying far less than your convo's over here, far less.
Harold is laid back and wants to promote conversation and the boundaries are lax.

At the end of the day, who really gives a fuck but dictatorship and ban w/out a reason is :bullshit:
Just be cognizant of which board you're on and don't sweat the small stuff. Is that a book? :scratch:

Ok, gotcha.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see too many standing til Gore busted that run. Up til then they looked stunned...

actually if you read some articles you would know that there were a lot of people standing in the visitor section. Dont know to many people that sit on the couch to watch what people do in the stands...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good find. I've never made a typo in my life. Thanks for catching it.

Btw, he doesn't make typos, he's just stupid. Kind of like you. I'm embarrassed that your dumb ass corrected me. Ugh :L

All you had to do was admit that you made a wee boo-boo and move on. No need for name-calling.

RD: Your stupid.

Me: Nope, you're stupid.

Relax big man, same team. I'm just rustling your jimmies.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you had to do was admit that you made a wee boo-boo and move on. No need for name-calling.

RD: Your stupid.

Me: Nope, you're stupid.

Relax big man, same team. I'm just rustling your jimmies.

:suds:

Superdeluxe

Montlake
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3