• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

49'ers gave Seahawk fan warning for standing too much.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. I can't think of one time that I've had the opportunity to sit down at a Seahawk game. I'd be missing the game since everyone else is standing.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blocking other peoples view is a douche thing, I can see popping up if it was a big play and you were off your butt cheering but standing and blocking the whole time is something that I can see being asked not to do.

I understand as a visiting fan you'd want to stand and cheer at different times than standing with the Niner fans but you could limit it to the point of not being a jerk, also that card the fan was handed didn't seem like anything personal as it was printed up before the game and likely handed out to most in attendance.

I hate the loss yesterday as much as anyone but let's not pick nits, onto the Giants hoping our boys go beat their butts good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just goes to show how different the culture of the 12th man in Seattle is compared to those in San Fran.

Go to ANY Seahawks/Sounders game and you will not see anybody sitting while the game is being played. Only type of crowd that would be against people standing all the time are baseball crowds. You know...the people that show up to games because they're trying to sit, enjoy a beer, and casually watch the game. So I guess when a Seahawk fan comes into Candlestick intending to watch the game with a fiery 12th man passion it's not something they're used to.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just goes to show how different the culture of the 12th man in Seattle is compared to those in San Fran.

Go to ANY Seahawks/Sounders game and you will not see anybody sitting while the game is being played. Only type of crowd that would be against people standing all the time are baseball crowds. You know...the people that show up to games because they're trying to sit, enjoy a beer, and casually watch the game. So I guess when a Seahawk fan comes into Candlestick intending to watch the game with a fiery 12th man passion it's not something they're used to.

Can not speak for Sounders game, but if you go to a Seahawks game expect to be standing most of the game.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mike Tirico said it best during last week's MNF game. He doesn't understand why we needed chairs here. :lol:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna say Cards can beat em but now Honey Badger tore his acl and LCL

At Cardinals games my section has complained about Seattle fans standing. Many cards fans show the rules in the program to Seattle fans "you can not stand unless the person in front of you is standing" something like that but yea it's tradition in your stadium but not in others. I have no problem with it I like standing when watching football but old people care.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But 49ers fans were doing the wave when Calias Cambell was down and not moving fuck them! There disgusting fans.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are 49ers fans acting like there in the playoffs?

There are Seattle fans acting like their trophy case has more than a WNBA title since the 70s?

Anyway, I was at the game Sunday, and saw everyone standing the whole game, so idk about the op.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean K-N-O-W? Irony...I love it. :laugh3:

Good find. I've never made a typo in my life. Thanks for catching it.

Btw, he doesn't make typos, he's just stupid. Kind of like you. I'm embarrassed that your dumb ass corrected me. Ugh :L

Last edited by a moderator:

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what makes it even more priceless is his quote under his posts to go with the comment lol

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Btw, he doesn't make typos, he's just stupid. Kind of like you. I'm embarrassed that your dumb ass corrected me. Ugh :L

It's not a typo when you don't KNOW the difference.
It's called not knowing.
A typo is when you press the wrong key by mistake.
Glad I could clear that up for you.

:suds:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, you mocked a guy for using the wrong word while using the wrong word yourself. Spelling the word "know" k-n-i-w is a typo, using the word "no" instead is a mistake. It would behoove you not to call someone stupid while making a stupid mistake, especially when it's the same mistake.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not totally upset about the whole warning about standing up BUT IT HAS TO GO BOTH WAYS they should be warning 49er fans about standing up too this shouldnt only be limited to visitors I think the league should step in and take this out