• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4 Supers in 2030

QB BROWNS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ACC North
Boston College
Connecticut
Maryland
Notre Dame
Penn State
Pittsburgh
Rutgers
Syracuse

ACC SOUTH
Clemson
Duke
Florida State
Georgia Tech
Miami
North Carolina
North Carolina State
Virginia
Virginia Tech
Wake Forest

(pick 2 from ACC SOUTH to join SEC)

SEC EAST
ACC #1
ACC #2
Georgia
Florida
Kentucky
South Carolina
Tennessee
Vanderbilt

SEC WEST
Alabama
Arkansas
Auburn
*Baylor
LSU
Mississippi
Mississippi State
Texas A&M

*possible ACC#3... if so, Temple to ACC North, Maryland to ACC South

BIG TEN EAST
Illinois
Indiana
Michigan
Michigan State
Northwestern
Ohio State
Purdue

BIG TEN WEST
Iowa
Iowa State
Kansas
Minnesota
Missouri
Nebraska
Wisconsin

PACIFIC COAST (They will drop the # in their name)
California
Oregon
Oregon State
Stanford
UCLA
USC
Washington
Washington State

PACIFIC WESTERN
Arizona
Arizona State
Colorado
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Texas
Texas Tech
Utah

QB BROWNS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is the natural order of things. The Big Ten will be stuck at 14, unless it is willing to take West Virginia and Kansas State.

Independents will include: Army, Navy, Air Force and Hawaii

The "lesser" football programs/conferences are of no concern to me nor should they be to anyone. Nearly all of those athletic departments operate in the red and financial turmoil is only going to get worse in this country. If East Carolina wants to be a Tier 3 academic institution and raise to tuition rates so the can send the Men's Golf Team to Tulsa to play a meaningless round of Golf in front of 6 people, that is their prerogative. I think it is disgusting to charge students more so that the local hicks who didn't even attend the school can attend minor league football every other Saturday in the fall. Are other sports necessary? If you can afford them because your athletic department makes money, sure why not? If you only have them because the ego of the athletic department wants a football team badly enough to have ACTUAL COLLEGE STUDENTS (nearly all of whom do not give a flying pizza about football) pay the bills, then no.

When UAB upsets Clemson in Men's Tennis, society doesn't gain anything. I hate bullshit.

Fuck UAB! Fuck the MAC conference! Fuck the Sun Belt! Fuck Division 2 (if they use scholarships, if not.... they're cool)! Fuck San Jose State deciding right now where what conference it wants to burn money in next! Fuck Title IX for costing this country billions! Fuck all welfare sports! Fuck all welfare athletes! Fuck all their parents who don't have to play for college because their little girl can play field hockey better than some other family's little girl... even though that little girl is twice as smart and volunteers half her free time serving society as an unpaid nurse at a local hospital with financial issues. Fuck field hockey! Fuck gymnastics! (Note- I'm fine with private training as I am with private training for skiing, moto-rcross, whatever). F- welfare recipients who abuse the system. Fuck athletic directors who raise tuition after decades of operating the red. Fuck all assistant coaches of fringe sports who make more than $10 an hour. Fuck playing non-conference games three time zones away but not playing everyone in your conference. Fuck Toledo going 10-2 and playing 6-6 Idaho in Idaho for a Bowl Game.

Okay, you attend Troy or New Mexico and you don't like this because "I just don't get..."

Oh, I get it. I understand that your entire athletic program wouldn't exist without conferences like the SEC. I understand that New Mexico paid a coach $3.5 million to go 2-24 at New Mexico. I understand the travel costs for that team to play Oregon at Oregon quit at halftime and lose 63-0. I don't understand not leveling the stadium after the game and firing the entire staff and cancelling all athletics at New Mexico besides Men's basketball and the 20 Women who would need to remain (Title IX).

So here's the deal, Alabama plays USC in football and it gets a 15 rating on TV and generates $10 million in local sales, tickets, merch etc. Some idiot at New Mexico sees that and says to himself, "Derp, let's do that here. Derp, all we have to do is add San Jose State to the conference and derp there's that big rivalry with derp New Mexico State..."

Anyway, in conclusion Fuck anything that hasn't made money in 75 years and exists for the sole purpose giving bullshit to America and charging them for it.