• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 3 Syracuse vs 11 Dayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man sorry to hear about the loss guys, especially with all the promise this season potentially had. I really thought your defense would carry you far into the tourney. In fact I had Syracuse winning it all in one of my brackets. Boeheim will have you guys in contention again next year, no doubt.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that were true; where does that leave you due to the fact you were on the bottom of the pick-em and I was at the top.....Man, you are really stupid. I suspect you are an $8.50/hr high school drop out.

Back to the pick emz argument huh? Where, might I ask, did you attend college my friend?

Do high school dropouts get accepted to Colgate? If so then maybe my alma mater isn't a quality school.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And please, Runeman, tell us some more about the #1 conference in the country. ACC, right?

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to say.....last night, Cooney had two of the worst shots I've seen in D1.

The term air ball doesn't quite fit. He wasn't anywhere close. Coach JB yanked his butt after one of them.

Anyone else remember seeing those shots?

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And please, Runeman, tell us some more about the #1 conference in the country. ACC, right?

The best team in the PAC got beat last night, so it's not the PAC...for sure. The top 3 in the Big10 are currently playing the best basketball. That wasn't the case a month ago and the big10 folks know it.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot to say.....last night, Cooney had two of the worst shots I've seen in D1.

The term air ball doesn't quite fit. He wasn't anywhere close. Coach JB yanked his butt after one of them.

The game was one of the best so far this year. Syracuse had a poor shooting night, but definitely had their opportunities to open it up. That’s where Dayton gets all the credit, they never let Syracuse get on a roll. I thought your coach had a poor post-game interview. I know it’s hard to always say the right things 5 minutes after a tough loss, but he ignored the fact that Dayton was the better team on the floor that game. He instead pointed to a bad shooting performance by your team. I think Dayton had a lot to do with breaking down that rhythm, and he should have acknowledged that more. Just my opinion, but it was a tough loss for your team. Cuse probably wins that 8 out of 10 times.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Humpy...I thought it was a fun game too. Everyone was playing hard. I do agree that with Coach JB in that SUs shooting was wicked bad. To me they had a shit load of open looks and should have won this game.

But I agree with you in saying the coach should have given Dayton lots of credit cause I thought they played hard and earned the win.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Cooney isnt making 3 point shots he is basically useless. Been saying it all year so why is it a big suprise? This team didnt shoot the ball well all year and the out come was no shock to me whatsoever. Been saying it all year.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The best team in the PAC got beat last night, so it's not the PAC...for sure. The top 3 in the Big10 are currently playing the best basketball. That wasn't the case a month ago and the big10 folks know it.

You might be certifiably insane

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also how am I the only one calling this idiot out when he makes statements like that? Do you guys really think the ACC was the best conference this year? Do you also think Oregon is the best team in the PAC?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams have bad shooting nights, it happens. that's why the tournament is so compelling, because you just never know.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's bad shooting nights and then there's historically bad shooting nights.

Syracuse hasn't had a game in which they failed to make a 3 pointer in 19 years. That ended last night.

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's bad shooting nights and then there's historically bad shooting nights.

Syracuse hasn't had a game in which they failed to make a 3 pointer in 19 years. That ended last night.

Lol seriously, not going to win 0-10 from the arc, somehow we almost did!

Dayton verse Stanford? Florida to the FF...