• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 crazy thoughts today & 2 Prediction for tomorrow

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) My Texas Longhorns won (not sure how they found the O and the D that they had at the beginning of the season) Crazy thought is my Longhorns will have the same record as a$m - which sec fan was telling me how great a$m is this year … LOL

2) Nebraska is still stuck in mediocracy … Crazy thought is they think they have a good coach and they want to keep him.

3) Crazy thought --- Iowa can play football and we need to re-evaluate them.

The Prediction 1) … not so hard … the wheels fly off the a$m bus for another time this year...

Prediction 2) - Bama fan will claim they are in the Playoffs because of their super hard SOS (LOL)

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody underachieves like tejas. NOBODY!!

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) My Texas Longhorns won (not sure how they found the O and the D that they had at the beginning of the season) Crazy thought is my Longhorns will have the same record as a$m - which sec fan was telling me how great a$m is this year … LOL

2) Nebraska is still stuck in mediocracy … Crazy thought is they think they have a good coach and they want to keep him.

The Prediction 1) … not so hard … the wheels fly off the a$m bus for another time this year...

Prediction 2) - Bama fan will claim they are in the Playoffs because of their super hard SOS (LOL)
For a guy that's a fan of a team that is 7-5.. I wouldn't be laughing at anyone's team that is 10-1.. js

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What is your past 3 years of recruiting rankings? now what are your past 3 years of regular season records? yea thats what i thought LMFAO your coach sucks

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are only as good as your last record. My team is a 7-5 team this year. Like it or not that’s the way it is.