• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd Annual College Basketball Conference Pick Em's

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright folks. I'm finally getting this up. Please bear with me and read my incoherent babble.

The weekend pick ems for when conference season starts is back!! Last year Mr. Selfish aka Douggie took the crown all while his Blue Devils took the most important crown with their natty(makes me sick). Like last year it will be the 20 best/most even games played that Saturday and Sunday. To win the week you must have the most CORRECT. The overall standings will be determined based off % and like last year you will be allowed to miss 3 weeks of picks(since im such a nice guy) to qualify for the playoffs. Last year the top 6 made playoffs but if we end up with more than 14 regulars that will change. I'll make it up on the fly again and last year we had the top 2 get byes while the other 4 duked it out the first two days of conference tourney week. This puts an emphasis on standings, but if you guys got better ideas this is not a dictatorship so whatever yall fools want.

Payouts: 1,000 to the weekly winner. 3,000/1,500 to the regular season champ and runner up. 5,000/1500 to the playoff champ/runner up. Playoffs are determined off % like I said but the top two win totals will automatically make it(most likely they will have the % anyways) to award them for participating each week.

I will post the next weeks games every monday so quite honestly there is no reason not to play since you have 5 whole days to fucking pick AND since I'm so kind I send out Friday reminders to the lazy procrastinators. Standings/Weekly winner should almost always be done by Monday as well.

Long Story short, lets do this. It will help you come MM bracket time getting to know a lot of the teams and above all else it gives you a chance to beat @douggie which simply must happen.

Boom.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright folks. I'm finally getting this up. Please bear with me and read my incoherent babble.

The weekend pick ems for when conference season starts is back!! Last year Mr. Selfish aka Douggie took the crown all while his Blue Devils took the most important crown with their natty(makes me sick). Like last year it will be the 20 best/most even games played that Saturday and Sunday. To win the week you must have the most CORRECT. The overall standings will be determined based off % and like last year you will be allowed to miss 3 weeks of picks(since im such a nice guy) to qualify for the playoffs. Last year the top 6 made playoffs but if we end up with more than 14 regulars that will change. I'll make it up on the fly again and last year we had the top 2 get byes while the other 4 duked it out the first two days of conference tourney week. This puts an emphasis on standings, but if you guys got better ideas this is not a dictatorship so whatever yall fools want.

Payouts: 1,000 to the weekly winner. 3,000/1,500 to the regular season champ and runner up. 5,000/1500 to the playoff champ/runner up. Playoffs are determined off % like I said but the top two win totals will automatically make it(most likely they will have the % anyways) to award them for participating each week.

I will post the next weeks games every monday so quite honestly there is no reason not to play since you have 5 whole days to fucking pick AND since I'm so kind I send out Friday reminders to the lazy procrastinators. Standings/Weekly winner should almost always be done by Monday as well.

Long Story short, lets do this. It will help you come MM bracket time getting to know a lot of the teams and above all else it gives you a chance to beat @douggie which simply must happen.

Boom.

CAl3xTVWQAA10Tw.jpg

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
coo...brang it!

upload_2015-12-12_11-29-36.png

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if it's still open, I'll give it a shot again.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're going down this year Douggie!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I suppose

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boom.

In too

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys it's already Wednesday I know. I was out of town for holidays. I'll get the picks for this weekend up today.

Every other week it will be Monday!! Lol.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got some pretty good games to kick off the opening weekend of conference play. Those Pac 12 games on Sunday should all be great.

Week 1 Match ups
WVU At Kstate
Houston At Temple
FSU At Clemson
Butler At Xavier
Texas At Texas Tech
NC State At VT
Cuse At Miami
Baylor At KU
Indiana At Nebraska
Marquette At Gtown
Iowa At Purdue
ISU At Oklahoma
Georgia At Florida
Nova At Creighton
Zona At ASU
USC At Wash
Illinois At Ohio State
Oregon At Oregon state
Utah At Cal
UCLA At Wash St

Tiebreaker. Georges Niang and Buddy Hield COMBINED points.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 Match ups

WVU At Kstate
Houston At Temple
FSU At Clemson
Butler At Xavier
Texas
At Texas Tech
NC State At VT
Cuse At Miami
Baylor At KU
Indiana
At Nebraska
Marquette At Gtown
Iowa At Purdue
ISU At Oklahoma
Georgia
At Florida
Nova At Creighton
Zona At ASU
USC At Wash
Illinois At Ohio State
Oregon At Oregon state
Utah At Cal
UCLA At Wash St

Tiebreaker. Georges Niang and Buddy Hield COMBINED points: 57

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 Match ups

WVU
At Kstate
Houston At Temple
FSU
At Clemson
Butler At Xavier
Texas At Texas Tech
NC State
At VT
Cuse At Miami
Baylor At KU
Indiana
At Nebraska
Marquette At Gtown
Iowa At Purdue
ISU At Oklahoma
Georgia At Florida
Nova
At Creighton
Zona At ASU
USC At Wash
Illinois At Ohio State
Oregon
At Oregon state
Utah At Cal
UCLA
At Wash St

Tiebreaker. Georges Niang and Buddy Hield COMBINED points.49

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU At Kstate
Houston At Temple
FSU At Clemson
Butler At Xavier
Texas At Texas Tech
NC State At VT
Cuse At Miami
Baylor At KU
Indiana At Nebraska
Marquette At Gtown
Iowa At Purdue
ISU At Oklahoma
Georgia At Florida
Nova At Creighton
Zona At ASU
USC At Wash
Illinois At Ohio State
Oregon At Oregon state
Utah At Cal
UCLA At Wash St

56 points

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got some pretty good games to kick off the opening weekend of conference play. Those Pac 12 games on Sunday should all be great.

Week 1 Match ups
WVU At Kstate
Houston At Temple
FSU At Clemson
Butler At Xavier
Texas At Texas Tech
NC State At VT
Cuse At Miami
Baylor At KU
Indiana At Nebraska
Marquette At Gtown
Iowa At Purdue
ISU At Oklahoma
Georgia At Florida
Nova At Creighton
Zona At ASU
USC At Wash
Illinois At Ohio State
Oregon At Oregon state
Utah At Cal
UCLA At Wash St

WVU
TEMPLE
FSU
XAVIER
TTU
VT
MIAMI
KU
INDIANA
GTOWN
PURDUE
OKLAHOMA