• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

$25 Per Decade NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think some people might think voting has become to political, meaning if people are mad at someone for something they vote against them, if people don't wanna play a certain team in the next round they vote against them and it's hard for me to argue that because we have all seen many times where someone loses 8 - 1 and we all say this should not have been a blow out. One thing I will say is I don't like the idea of taking the conversation out of the voting process but I do understand the frustration some feel when they get crushed in a game where they thought their team was better, we have all been there.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a quick follow up, we will not turn to texting our votes, the way we do it now isn't perfect but it's better than simply a text at the end of each draft.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a quick follow up, we will not turn to texting our votes, the way we do it now isn't perfect but it's better than simply a text at the end of each draft.

Hmm I am trying to think of a way we can debate but it not be political.

Text you our vote. When voting is complete we can post in each matchup if we like idk...

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think some people might think voting has become to political, meaning if people are mad at someone for something they vote against them, if people don't wanna play a certain team in the next round they vote against them and it's hard for me to argue that because we have all seen many times where someone loses 8 - 1 and we all say this should not have been a blow out. One thing I will say is I don't like the idea of taking the conversation out of the voting process but I do understand the frustration some feel when they get crushed in a game where they thought their team was better, we have all been there.
I think whoever told you that should have the balls to say it himself and debate matchups in games instead of hiding behind a text

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think whoever told you that should have the balls to say it himself and debate matchups in games instead of hiding behind a text

Now I wish it was me who said this. In fact I think I did mention this idea like 2 years ago and we all came up with the same conclusion there will never be a perfect voting system just ask Hilary Clinton.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about every person flips a coin for every matchup? Luck wins it...not Andrew Luck bc he is a pussy

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Many people have voiced concerns over the voting process, it's not at all about having balls, we have all thought we had the best team and lost multiple times, I think we all would like a perfect way of deciding games it just doesn't exist outside a simulator.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many people have voiced concerns over the voting process, it's not at all about having balls, we have all thought we had the best team and lost multiple times, I think we all would like a perfect way of deciding games it just doesn't exist outside a simulator.

I thought I had a top 3 team this draft but I had to play the best team :Cry:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have the perfect system. Either way we all draft great teams. We vote the best we can how we see it. Have debates that really make you think. We smack each other around then get a laugh after. The best part of the draft is the posters and interactions but thats jmo