• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Opponents

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not gonna post our own division.......

Home:
Carolina - Jax - Rams - NE - Seattle -Tennessee

Awau:
Arizona - Houston - Indy - SF - Wahington

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lotta winnable games outside of the division so that's nice. Bears will have a schedule that allows them to be competitive for a playoff spot...whether or not they take advantage is the question.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Home:

Awau:
AFC South/NFC West and then Carolina/NE/Washington? All in a rebuild?

That ain't bad. That ain't bad, at all.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id probably add Tennessee to the mix......did I hear Henry was moving on from thhem too.....??

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super soft schedule.

I wish I had Harbaugh's email so I could send it to him and say "You could beat the Niners...Next season....Love, Chicago."

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Home:

Awau:
AGAIN... I swear the football gods hate me. I have a buddy with 50 yard line season seats in the Panther's stadium about 10 rows up from the visitor's bench. Could I get the football gods to allow us to PLAY in Carolina? F'n no. SOB.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGAIN... I swear the football gods hate me. I have a buddy with 50 yard line season seats in the Panther's stadium about 10 rows up from the visitor's bench. Could I get the football gods to allow us to PLAY in Carolina? F'n no. SOB.

That does blow......lol

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I’d love to see a game there too. They still do that cool Panther 3d thing at the beginning?

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I’d love to see a game there too. They still do that cool Panther 3d thing at the beginning?
No clue. Not been down there since the last time the Bear's played in Charlotte in 2014 because there was no seating in 2020 due to Covid. Or, very limited, they lotteried the seats to season ticket holders to allow space between people for again, covid reasons. My buddy didn't get selected.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Home:

Awau:
If we knew of the '24 schedule at the beginning of this season, I'd have said this was literally a walk-in-the-park level of difficulty. But none of those three I bolded will be easy. In fact and especially if we're going with a rookie QB, we'll be underdogs against all three of them, not to mention most of those other teams.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we knew of the '24 schedule at the beginning of this season, I'd have said this was literally a walk-in-the-park level of difficulty. But none of those three I bolded will be easy. In fact and especially if we're going with a rookie QB, we'll be underdogs against all three of them, not to mention most of those other teams.

Arizona.....??

Actually we improved alot as the season wdnt on,as well as any team con do over the course of the offseason and during next season as well.......

I guess we waito see what happens....

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue. Not been down there since the last time the Bear's played in Charlotte in 2014 because there was no seating in 2020 due to Covid. Or, very limited, they lotteried the seats to season ticket holders to allow space between people for again, covid reasons. My buddy didn't get selected.

Bummer........

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona.....??

Actually we improved alot as the season wdnt on,as well as any team con do over the course of the offseason and during next season as well.......

I guess we waito see what happens....
LOL, I might have pushed it a bit naming them, but TBH I thought they were playing much better football down the stretch once Murray appeared fully healthy, winning 3 out of their last 5. And if we do go next year completely revamped with a new coaching staff and rookie QB, I don't think it will be farfetched to have us cast as the udogs.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate you? How about me? I moved here in 2020 (Columbia, SC). They played the NFC and AFC South. I was pumped. I was going to hit all the Bears road games nearby. Charlotte for Panthers (90 min drive), ATL for Falcons (3 hour drive), and Jacksonville for Jags (4 hour drive).

We go into shutdown right after I get down here. They almost cancel the season. Then, they play it with no fans!

I'll probably never move back to Chicago (leaving for Austin, TX this year). I will never, EVER get another chance in my lifetime to see three Bears games like that. All in rather easy driving distance. COVID blew it!

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Home:

Awau:
This really confused me last year. The worst team in the league had to travel to KC. Then KC whined because they thought the bears would have a bigger fan base in Germany or wherever they were supposed to play and the league backed them up and made the worst team go there.

Now a better record, still no playoffs, and SF (this years best team) does not have to play in Chicago? If they want parity, shouldnt the weaker teams get the home games against the better teams? SF and Houston at home and I dont know, Playoff teams who are lower seeds like Jax and Rams away?

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This really confused me last year. The worst team in the league had to travel to KC. Then KC whined because they thought the bears would have a bigger fan base in Germany or wherever they were supposed to play and the league backed them up and made the worst team go there.

Now a better record, still no playoffs, and SF (this years best team) does not have to play in Chicago? If they want parity, shouldnt the weaker teams get the home games against the better teams? SF and Houston at home and I dont know, Playoff teams who are lower seeds like Jax and Rams away?

I think it alternates. IE: Last time SF played here (The Justin Field Slip N Slide Game) so this time we play away.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears future schedule is thru 2027.......

You will see for 2025 that says tbd,next season at this time that team will be filled in for home and away.....its not a conspiracy.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it alternates. IE: Last time SF played here (The Justin Field Slip N Slide Game) so this time we play away.
at least that makes sense. I know its divisions playing divisions so each team in divisions have the same competition and then three extra games, looks like we got Panthers, commanders and new england, while the packers got the Saints, Miami and Philly, while the lions, being division winners get Dallas, Tampa and Buffalo.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Philly, Dallas, Kansas City, Buffalo or Baltimore.

Outside of SF, I think every other game is winnable. Although, the AFC South could be dangerous next year.