• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 Offseason thread

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You slayed that draft.

Nope. That's not the point that he is suggesting.

You'd had to have followed the context of statements I made 3 days ago regarding my belief that neither Cooper Beebe nor Zach Frazier were not first round draftable prospects.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You'd had to have followed the context of statements I made 3 days ago regarding my belief that neither Cooper Beebe nor Zach Frazier were not first round draftable prospects.
Good lord you had to dig deep to find an imaginary slight on this one, I never even contested you on Beebe. I pointed out the draft because I thought it was awesome. I pointed out Frederick went in the first because you mentioned you took Shazier in the second who also went in the first.

Not even my wife can invent context to be upset about at this level.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good lord you had to dig deep to find an imaginary slight on this one, I never even contested you on Beebe. I pointed out the draft because I thought it was awesome. I pointed out Frederick went in the first because you mentioned you took Shazier in the second who also went in the first.

Not even my wife can invent context to be upset about at this level.

That simulator draft never came to fruition for the Lions except Swanson. It was a simulator draft only and you want to place me into the inventing context when I knew why you slid in Fredrick as an example of a player who was ranked outside of the top 35-50 depending on which board you followed. Signaling Fredrick was your way to let me know I was wrong regarding Shazier being selected by a draft simulator in the second round when in fact he was drafted in the first round.

Nice attempt though. You knew exactly what you were stating. I'm okay with that too.

Don't bother being passive aggressive throwing your wife into the fray. You should be better than that.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That simulator draft never came to fruition for the Lions except Swanson. It was a simulator draft only and you want to place me into the inventing context when I knew why you slid in Fredrick as an example of a player who was ranked outside of the top 35-50 depending on which board you followed. Signaling Fredrick was your way to let me know I was wrong regarding Shazier being selected by a draft simulator in the second round when in fact he was drafted in the first round.

Nice attempt though. You knew exactly what you were stating. I'm okay with that too.

Don't bother being passive aggressive throwing your wife into the fray. You should be better than that.
You are aware how a conversation works correct? I posted the draft because I liked it, You commented on getting a second 1st rounder in that draft, I built on your statement by mentioning a third 1st rounder. You see it made sense for the conversation and built on the dialogue.

If I am going to insult you I won't tiptoe around it you dumbing fucking little bitch.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did, with the second half of the sentence, what is the point of this conversation if you are too stupid to follow along for 1 sentence?

Keep it up.

You're doing great so far.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did all those people go? Micro, Muzz, Lionstop, TrustMe, TBB.

We used to have so many posters. Getting Nostalgic.
Remember the old CBS forum days and meeting up irl? Tbb and someone else offered to fly wife and I from Louisiana to be part of it but I got delayed getting back from Afghanistan and could not go

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2023 Center, Nugent, played Center at Standford prior to transferring to U of M.
2022 Center was Oluwatami and he had prior experience albeit minimal at Center before transferring to U of M

Sainristil transitioned to nickel CB in spring of 2022 and started both 2022 and 2023 seasons at that position.
Good catch. I was actually thinking of Oluwatami. I am asleep at the wheel these days. Good thing you came back. We start winning and I lose all bearings.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea what happened to Muzz or Bishop.

Meow, Micro, Max and Tpaul all sadly gave each other AIDS.

TrustMe has about a thousand page Mich-tOSU battle going on at the other place.

Yao, Biz, LP and 2cents all are doing well. Coach Ed is doing great, fucker went to the NCG and the Lions playoff games.
Damn. Good times. Coach Ed still comes by once in a while. The rest disappeared.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Relax Blue. You still our boy.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the old CBS forum days and meeting up irl? Tbb and someone else offered to fly wife and I from Louisiana to be part of it but I got delayed getting back from Afghanistan and could not go
Thats awesome. TBB was good people.

If I never said it before thanks for your service. I had an extended family member over there for extended times and he almost didnt make it back. Luckily all is well now.

elguapo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats awesome. TBB was good people.

If I never said it before thanks for your service. I had an extended family member over there for extended times and he almost didnt make it back. Luckily all is well now.
Glad he made it. I was on the boards alot then. I was UofMArmyGuy. Was a tight group too.

elguapo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t you post from a sat phone or something back then?

I remember you posting from tStan.
I cannot confirm nor deny if I used military intelligence collection equipment to post on CBS forums. That would be a crime to use said equipment for that purpose. Especially while hunting terror cell leaders in the heart of the 'stan!

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am seeing some mocks with X Leggette being the pick. Lots of CBs going off the board in front of us.

I am wondering if there is still 1 more FA move coming.