• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky QB Will Levis is a name to watch this year. He has the tools to be an elite QB prospect. A little bit of a runner at Penn State playing behind Sean Clifford he really took a few steps forward last year after transferring to Kentucky. Keep an eye on him this year.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky QB Will Levis is a name to watch this year. He has the tools to be an elite QB prospect. A little bit of a runner at Penn State playing behind Sean Clifford he really took a few steps forward last year after transferring to Kentucky. Keep an eye on him this year.
Kentucky is quietly building a very solid football program in the SEC.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That offense will help him a lot with his passing numbers as well

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That offense will help him a lot with his passing numbers as well

Loses key WR's in Wan'Dale Robinson and Josh Ali but has some guys coming up which should continue his success.

FR Dane Key should contribute in a big way this year and Va Tech transfer Tayvion Robinson.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa P Tory Taylor is going to be drafted higher then you will normally see a punter go. Remember the name. :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa P Tory Taylor is going to be drafted higher then you will normally see a punter go. Remember the name. :)

I would love him in Denver! MVP of game one by far.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put in the kid from Cherry Creek. That QB was not good
I would love him in Denver! MVP of game one by far.
yeah that exactly what my son nate said as well.

nice to hang with DC Friday night

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really impressed with ND's young qb last night against OSU at the horse shoe. Composed and the offense was well structured. Had he been a year or two older I think they win that game, assuming the DC doesn't call a safety blitz in their own redzone again. :rolleyes:

I want ND's TE.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put in the kid from Cherry Creek. That QB was not good

yeah that exactly what my son nate said as well.

nice to hang with DC Friday night

Good to see you too CEH. Was a good time. Glad I finally got to meet your wife.

Padilla (Cherry Creek QB) as you know got some PT last year. He looks smarter then Petras to me, better runner only issue with him is pretty limited physical.

Petras has good tools just just doesn't know how to use them. Really the OL was terrible. Very unusual for Iowa after a somewhat down year on the OL last year everyone expected them to be much improved in that area this year. I think the new OL coach is an issue.

Petras hasn't been good and this is his 3rd year starting so not expecting much even with a good OL but the Iowa OL was awful on Sat basically giving no QB a chance with how much pressure they were allowing on Sat.

Iowa usually a very strong OL typically has an average OL about every 4th or 5th year as a "learning" year but if this continues and it becomes two consecutive seasons there is going to major concern there.

Iowa's bread and butter is OL and defense.
Their defense is still wonderful.

Jack Campbell is a stud.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really impressed with ND's young qb last night against OSU at the horse shoe. Composed and the offense was well structured. Had he been a year or two older I think they win that game, assuming the DC doesn't call a safety blitz in their own redzone again. :rolleyes:

I want ND's TE.

I thought Buchner was sorta ok but nothing special against Ohio State. OSU D isn't as good as years past and teams have had success passing on them recently. Buchner should be ok just too inconsistent right now.

Michael Mayer the ND TE is REALLY good. I don't want him though only because I don't want to draft another TE early and he will likely barring something unexpected happening be the first TE taken. If Arik Gilbert of Georgia ever gets his life figured out he could leap frog him but either way he is going very early.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska CB Quenton Newsome is very impressive to me. Maybe the only thing impressing on the Nebraska D.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gets no love and we don't need a WR but Tenn WR Jalin Hyatt is so underrated.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gets no love and we don't need a WR but Tenn WR Jalin Hyatt is so underrated.
I was pretty impressed with Charlie Jones with Purdue yesterday. He probably doesn't have prototypical NFL measurables, but the kid makes play after play.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty impressed with Charlie Jones with Purdue yesterday. He probably doesn't have prototypical NFL measurables, but the kid makes play after play.

He sure does. Good return man too.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys want at pick 66?