• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 NE Patriots Training Camp News, Rumors, Transactions and Injuries

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting event that's not getting much coverage.

Mike Giardi has been covering the Patriots for roughly 20 years.

Yhis past Monday he was on Early Edition and Trenni Casey, Ted Johnson, Tom Curran and Giardi were discussing two things. Offensive Line and Wide Receivers. When discussing the potential starting WRs of Parker, Bourne and Thorton, Giardi said,

"Stink, stank stunk".

Patriots' players are furious about the remark.

Giardi was on Early Edition last night and said, "It applies to this team. Bourne dropped to easy passes in practice today, Parker dropped one of two and Thorton ran the wrong route three times in a row. I'm an adult. I've covered professional football for twenty years. I have an opinion and I have a right to express them. Saying that the WRs playing with the first team Stink, stank and stunk is actually a compliment. Things could not be much worse.. I'll accept any feedback. EE continuing poll during Giardi's statement? 78% of Boston fans agreed. 2% disagreed and 10% are 'Hopefully Waiting'.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill still believes that Championships are won with a strong defense and a middle of the road offense.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill still believes that Championships are won with a strong defense and a middle of the road offense.
Well they are.
Especially if you go up against a team with a strong offense and a mediocre defense.

Rams/Pats. 3-3 after the third. NE Finally scored a TD and if not for Patriot Missile Jason McCourty, it's still anyone's game. And no one was comfortable until there was another FG on the board.

Two very evenly matched teams. One of my favorite SB.s, but not everyones.

But a balanced Top Notch Defense/Top Notch Offense is preferred.

19-0 Baby!!!

Maybe some year.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting event that's not getting much coverage.

Mike Giardi has been covering the Patriots for roughly 20 years.

Yhis past Monday he was on Early Edition and Trenni Casey, Ted Johnson, Tom Curran and Giardi were discussing two things. Offensive Line and Wide Receivers. When discussing the potential starting WRs of Parker, Bourne and Thorton, Giardi said,

"Stink, stank stunk".

Patriots' players are furious about the remark.

Giardi was on Early Edition last night and said, "It applies to this team. Bourne dropped to easy passes in practice today, Parker dropped one of two and Thorton ran the wrong route three times in a row. I'm an adult. I've covered professional football for twenty years. I have an opinion and I have a right to express them. Saying that the WRs playing with the first team Stink, stank and stunk is actually a compliment. Things could not be much worse.. I'll accept any feedback. EE continuing poll during Giardi's statement? 78% of Boston fans agreed. 2% disagreed and 10% are 'Hopefully Waiting'.
I immediately ignore any reporter quoting a line from "You're a Mean One, Mr Grinch".

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And hopefully kick ass special teams.

This formula works for me. If our offense was even completely mediocre last season we had a shot against anybody.

Hopefully this season the entire team is better. It sure seems like it can be.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And hopefully kick ass special teams.

This formula works for me. If our offense was even completely mediocre last season we had a shot against anybody.

Hopefully this season the entire team is better. It sure seems like it can be.
Most important player from 2023 draft? Nope.
Biggest steal from 2023 draft? Maybe.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFLTrade Rumors reported today that Ezekiel Elliot has been in touch with the Patriots almost daily.

Cowboys rae frustrated because he is not returning calls.

Jets are frustrated that Dalvin abandoned them and is hanging out in Miami and have tried to get EE to visit the team in NJ.

NFLTrade Rumors reported today that Ezekiel Elliot has been in touch with the Patriots almost daily.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason Game #1 Thursday, things I will be looking for.

1. O Line play does Mac average at least 2.5 seconds from snap to release.

2. Red Zone efficiency are we scoring TDs and not FGs in the red zone.

3. Run Game, a large part of me feels this O line is built more for the run game than the passing game. Interested to see run game blocking schemes.

4. WR separation do we have at least two WRs that can separate? How is BOB planning to use our TEs

5. Can the front D Line stop the run game?>

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason Game #1 Thursday, things I will be looking for.

1. O Line play does Mac average at least 2.5 seconds from snap to release.

2. Red Zone efficiency are we scoring TDs and not FGs in the red zone.

3. Run Game, a large part of me feels this O line is built more for the run game than the passing game. Interested to see run game blocking schemes.

4. WR separation do we have at least two WRs that can separate? How is BOB planning to use our TEs

5. Can the front D Line stop the run game?>
Somethings we know for sure:

1. Won't have the starting OL. Even fo one play.
2. Backups will play the majority of minutes.
3. This game will be the measuring stick for the next two preseason games for everyone.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somethings we know for sure:

1. Won't have the starting OL. Even fo one play.
2. Backups will play the majority of minutes.
3. This game will be the measuring stick for the next two preseason games for everyone.
I think we may see a fair amount of potential starters. BOB is going to want to see how they perform especially in the RZ. I hope to see at least one quarter or one half with the potential starters.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we may see a fair amount of potential starters. BOB is going to want to see how they perform especially in the RZ. I hope to see at least one quarter or one half with the potential starters.
Bill is saying the veterans won't start.
Lots of people that need game action.
Not interested in a win......