• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022- Soul 12 Season Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA! That sucks. Not as much as my team sucks though.

Feels like the year of the Waxy Frogs.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waxy is going to be tough if he can stay healthy.

Paper Tigers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so fast. It appears it is your lucky day!

Anthony Richardson pulled early with 17 fantasy points. Jon Kitna comes in and throws a long TD pass. Box score credits Anthony Richardson to change it later on.

We tie. You win TB based on Dillon Gabriel getting knocked out early in the game. Congrats.

Honestly, hate when my players play cupcake teams. Seems like it never goes well for fantasy points for me. Start off well and get pulledIf

You should have started "Florida QB Unit"

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the wildest game ever... Anthony Richardson's official stats were 240 yards, 2 tds, 45 rushing yards. Giving him a total of 19 fantasy points. Thus the Asian Alley Cats won. It was weird because when I was following they gave him the long TD to Caleb Douglas which was Kitna's stats but I think the stat person got a little confused on when Kitna entered the game and gave the previous throwing yards prior to Kitna throwing the TD to Kitna and not Richardson.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they messed that up.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we have now all been hit with the mystery injury taking a 0 from at least one player this year.

Mine was Jaylan Knighton week 1.

Stevie got Mo Ibrahim this week.

I think OB has had like 3 of them.

Q got Gavin Williams.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double dipping into the Alabama WR situation has turned out to be a nightmare.

Am the the first person to ever start 2 pairs of WR's from the same team in the same week?

Alabama- Holden and Brooks
North Carolina- Downs and Green

My team sucks!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't tell me that Q hasn't started two Mike Gundy and Mike Leach WR's in the same week. ;)

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double dipping into the Alabama WR situation has turned out to be a nightmare.

Am the the first person to ever start 2 pairs of WR's from the same team in the same week?

Alabama- Holden and Brooks
North Carolina- Downs and Green

My team sucks!

I
You can't tell me that Q hasn't started two Mike Gundy and Mike Leach WR's in the same week. ;)

I absolutely started 2 Oklahoma st WRs one year…I think the year I had Cornelius

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

I absolutely started 2 Oklahoma st WRs one year…I think the year I had Cornelius

I think he is talking about 2 sets of 2 WR's on the same week.

I think we probably have a lot of two WR's from same team, but 4 WR's from same 2 teams?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of starting two from the same team. I remember one of the first years of Soul 12 I often started both James Davis and CJ Spiller because both usually put up good days. Usually 1 of the 2 put up a REALLY good day and the other a decent day. Never knew which one was going to be the better play each week. I also often did that with Laurence Maroney and Gary Russell. Russell seemed to often be a better fantasy RB then Maroney the year I drafted Maroney but Maroney was capable of a big game. Don't think you see many people start two RB's from the same team in this league but I recall me doing it quite a bit with these two combos. I'd probably do it this year if I had Zach Evans and Judkins to be honest. Not a strategy I like to do but I have rolled with it before. before with some success.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing beats the covid lineups though.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the wildest game ever... Anthony Richardson's official stats were 240 yards, 2 tds, 45 rushing yards. Giving him a total of 19 fantasy points. Thus the Asian Alley Cats won. It was weird because when I was following they gave him the long TD to Caleb Douglas which was Kitna's stats but I think the stat person got a little confused on when Kitna entered the game and gave the previous throwing yards prior to Kitna throwing the TD to Kitna and not Richardson.

ESPN's stats (if that's what you were using) have been screwed up during games all year I've notice. Especially for lesser games. This definitely is not a one off.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's stats (if that's what you were using) have been screwed up during games all year I've notice. Especially for lesser games. This definitely is not a one off.
I noticed this too. I was watching a Michigan State game a few weeks ago and MSU put in the backup QB as they were getting blown out. Backup QB threw a TD pass and I went to ESPN to see who the WR he threw it was to because I caught the tail end of it. It said Payton Thorne who had just been removed from the game threw it. It took about 2 minutes for them to update it so wasn't a big deal they seem to correct it quickly. In this case I scored Richardson right after the game as it was the only game left to be completed. Typically, I would do the scoring the next game so they would have had it updated by then.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of coaches fire this weekend.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I noticed this too. I was watching a Michigan State game a few weeks ago and MSU put in the backup QB as they were getting blown out. Backup QB threw a TD pass and I went to ESPN to see who the WR he threw it was to because I caught the tail end of it. It said Payton Thorne who had just been removed from the game threw it. It took about 2 minutes for them to update it so wasn't a big deal they seem to correct it quickly. In this case I scored Richardson right after the game as it was the only game left to be completed. Typically, I would do the scoring the next game so they would have had it updated by then.

Half the time miss st stats aren’t even available until the game is over, the other half it only shows a fraction of the stats (like it says tema catches 15 but only shows 8 for players) and then updates later

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Q on those Mississippi State stats like a hawk!

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was cussing myself for not starting Jalon Calhoun because in game ESPN was saying he had 3 TD. Turned out he only had 1 and the other 2 they credited him for were running TDs by the QB and RB

Status
Not open for further replies.