• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Seahawks: not currently in last place

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woops, meant Muse. I think he may be able to make an impact but didn't play that strong today. But C grade not bad for a 3rd round pick a couple years ago.

Agreed. Mufe didn’t do anything at all

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing they didn't listen to your pep talk...

No need to be obnoxious.

I want the Seahawks to succeed. I will root for them every week. I still think this team is going to wind up being a very ordinary team for the foreseeable future.

If they get spanked against the Niners I'm certainly not going to come in here and say "I told you so". Because I WANT to be wrong.

kcden

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,680.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little concerned about how Lucas/Cross played in the second half. They looked dominant in the first, so what happened? Woolen looked good, he got hosed on one call but legit beat on another.

Denver still has talented defensive players (and offensive receivers) so I can't fault these guys, but I'll be very curious to see how they do next game. REALLY disappointed in Taylor who looked LOST out there. I'm almost ready to get on the Mafe campaign for next game.

Cross = B- grade
Lucas = B grade
Woolen = B grade
Taylor = F grade
Nwosu = C grade

Need the last two to step up BIG time next game. As usual Adams goes out... ugh. I'd give Taylor another game to redeem himself and if that pathetic display shows again, get Mafe in there. Mafe looked electric in preseason. If Taylor is going to ignore coverage, seams, and run lanes, F him. We can use him on 3rd down and that's it.
Nwosu = C? DaFuq? Did you watch the game? Both by stats and eye test he hit a homerun yesterday

1663080601195.png
1663080580608.png

EDIT: Missed that this was asked and answered... also, I have no idea who Tanner Muse is... was that a 2022 draft pick?

Last edited:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nwosu = C? DaFuq? Did you watch the game? Both by stats and eye test he hit a homerun yesterday

View attachment 308159
View attachment 308158

EDIT: Missed that this was asked and answered... also, I have no idea who Tanner Muse is... was that a 2022 draft pick?

kcden I said the wrong person. See post #20. I blame alcohol.

Seems your edit caught that but not sure if it was in reference to my dumb ass lol.