• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 offseason gossip & facts

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, what about Cooper?
Are they really going to release/trade him, or do they want to keep him?
he's gone...trade would be nice, but he's history either way.

It's been said he had words with Dak after the SF playoff loss, Called him black Kurt Cousins. I loved it IF true
Cooper has helped the Cowboys in so many ways in a short amount of time. Best of luck Coop!

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked at over da cap, already have wiped Amari from the roster. Says 19m space, more than enough to sign Gregory and draft picks. Now the question becomes can we squeeze Wagner in.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not mad about losing Cooper. I won't even be mad if we lost Collins. I'm mad that every year the front office looks itself in the mirror and thinks they need to change players but never themselves. The average owner with what the Cowboys have been the last 27 years while being in a big market with the biggest fan base and being the most polarizing team in the NFL, would have fired five GMs minimum. Wouldn't have kept a dude like Garrett for 10 years. Since 2001, the Detroit Lions have had five GMs. The Cleveland Browns have had nine GMs. Since he bought the Cowboys, Jerry Jones has always been the GM or had the title in some sort of capacity.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked at over da cap, already have wiped Amari from the roster. Says 19m space, more than enough to sign Gregory and draft picks. Now the question becomes can we squeeze Wagner in.
They are also going to try and sign Gallup.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allowing Collins and Williams go leaves some holes to fill.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Tagging Schultz who would not block on a rookie contract is mind boggling. He won’t start blocking now. Cooper will be missed. True professional and best consistent route runner - much better than Lamb at this point. He was not afraid to call out Dak. We should have fed Cooper more. There were plays to be made. Trading Collins makes sense. Steele was the better right tackle this past year. Typical Cowboys, we will cut the consulate professional and sign RG who has hardly been available in his time with us.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tagging Schultz who would not block on a rookie contract is mind boggling. He won’t start blocking now. Cooper will be missed. True professional and best consistent route runner - much better than Lamb at this point. He was not afraid to call out Dak. We should have fed Cooper more. There were plays to be made. Trading Collins makes sense. Steele was the better right tackle this past year. Typical Cowboys, we will cut the consulate professional and sign RG who has hardly been available in his time with us.
Cooper is constantly banged up and his contract was a major issue.

Teams have to manage the cap along with whos on the roster.

Personally I'd have franchise tagged Gregory over Schultz, but I'll assume intel told the team Gregory would be easier to sign. I'm betting Schultz signs a contract and doesn't play on the tag.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caught a couple of hours of local radio sports talk yesterday after the Cooper deal.
Sounds like andresrenee did as well.

Solid stuff BUT I never ever care for an opinion based on an opinion presented with the usual agenda.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Caught a couple of hours of local radio sports talk yesterday after the Cooper deal.
Sounds like andresrenee did as well.

Solid stuff BUT I never ever care for an opinion based on an opinion presented with the usual agenda.
Lol. Don’t live in Dallas so I don’t know what you are talking about. When the season ended, I said knowing us we would cut Cooper and sign RG. Not surprised par for the course.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This angers me. That money could have been used for Gregory and Kearse.
Trading Collins makes no sense unless we get a 1st or 2nd round pick. It does not help the cap. If would help the cap cut him later. Yeah it would screw Collins,but it would be some karma IMO. Collins screwed the Cowboys in "millions" with the suspension and by being injured.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys need to draft the trenches. We need OL and DT help. We can get by for one season at DE if DLaw and Parsons start. The money spent on Schults needed to go to Wagner. I am not OK with Smith,Mcgovern,Biadz,Martin and Steele as our OL. Need to burn two high picks on OL.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. OK they'd need to fill those two spots but shouldn't be hard to get equal production, especially with Williams.
True with Williams. Should not be that hard to upgrade