• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Misses

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept javonte over aj brown and kicking myself

AJ basically my favorite player in the league, my favorite wr of that draft and I thought Hurts couldn't get him the rock.:frusty:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kept javonte over aj brown and kicking myself

AJ basically my favorite player in the league, my favorite wr of that draft and I thought Hurts couldn't get him the rock.:frusty:
AJ is another miss for me. I too figured Hurts inaccuracy would hurt his YAC, which is where he made his hay, but he's been just fine so far

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's early but starting to feel like it is time to cut Allen Robinson loose in redraft leagues. Debating Zay Jones in one since he has 3x as many targets and is producing. I've got too many shares for a guy I was expecting to see around 7-8 targets per game and is currently seeing half that. TD pass through the hands last week didn't help things at all.

View attachment 309846

As of now, my only other big miss was watching teams pile up QB2s and TE2s in one draft where I stacked Dak/CeeDee, now I'm starting Wentz (puke) and looking to stream QB with nothing out there besides Dan Jones and Jacoby Brissett or Baker Mayfield types.
So I drafted Dak in 3 of the 4 leagues I drafted, Will and I traded fer him, and yes, I'm starting Wentz in the 3 leagues I drafted him in too! Wish I would have done a better job of looking at his match ups fer the weeks I'd need him in...........lol.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, well I own Scary Terry in 3 leagues. He has the best QB he's ever had they said..............he'd be peppered with targets they said....they full of shit.
I have Elijah Moore in 3 leagues........see above. Did get him pretty cheap in all 3 and there is still hope.
IMO tKing does not have the burst he had LY before the foot.............
Never owned Kamara before.............don't think I'll own him again either. Maybe he can make me feel a bit better about him tomorrow.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
darnell mooney
Ooof. Mooney makes Allen Robinson look like a star. I drafted Cole Kmet as a late round tight end in a lot of leagues if I didn't get one of the top 5 and he's been non-existent also. He is ahead of Mooney though. Although when you have three guys with more rushing yards than your best receiver has receiving yards that's pretty rough. The same three guys have more rushing attempts each (Monty 35, Herbert 33, Fields 27) than the entire team has receptions combined (23). So many terrible stats here. David Montgomery leads the team with 5 receptions. 5 receptions in 3 freaking games leads the team. How the hell is this team 2-1 and possibly going to be 3-1 after Sunday.

1664695567325.png

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooof. Mooney makes Allen Robinson look like a star. I drafted Cole Kmet as a late round tight end in a lot of leagues if I didn't get one of the top 5 and he's been non-existent also. He is ahead of Mooney though. Although when you have three guys with more rushing yards than your best receiver has receiving yards that's pretty rough. The same three guys have more rushing attempts each (Monty 35, Herbert 33, Fields 27) than the entire team has receptions combined (23). So many terrible stats here. David Montgomery leads the team with 5 receptions. 5 receptions in 3 freaking games leads the team. How the hell is this team 2-1 and possibly going to be 3-1 after Sunday.

View attachment 310183
Dude i know right? Chicago has now ruined two qbs. Mitch stinks and we see it again, he cant progress his reads and he cant see half the field. It doesnt look as bad as it is bc of his mobility? But trubisky truthers are floundering. Mooney and fields had a real chemistry last yeara and this year I have no words. Pgh playcaling is epically bad, and chicagos is baffling

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's early but starting to feel like it is time to cut Allen Robinson loose in redraft leagues. Debating Zay Jones in one since he has 3x as many targets and is producing. I've got too many shares for a guy I was expecting to see around 7-8 targets per game and is currently seeing half that. TD pass through the hands last week didn't help things at all.

View attachment 309846

As of now, my only other big miss was watching teams pile up QB2s and TE2s in one draft where I stacked Dak/CeeDee, now I'm starting Wentz (puke) and looking to stream QB with nothing out there besides Dan Jones and Jacoby Brissett or Baker Mayfield types.
Would you drop him for Rondell Moore or Treylon Burks at this point?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you drop him for Rondell Moore or Treylon Burks at this point?

Not Burks, might as well have ARob if you want a WR that doesn't get looks on your roster

Will be interesting to see Rondale today, Dortch had looked great in that role with Kyler