• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't even say it wont happen as no reason to say they want a buyout until it happens. Guess we just gotta wait and see how it plays out.
I trust Fedor. Maybe a trade deadline but Love would have to give up a ton of money. Worst case he gets limited minutes or he is injured like every season lol

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't much like the Rondo move. We've got enough people that can play guard. We need to shore up either with a bigger guard or SF that can defend the wing or another big as insurance for if/when Howard, Gasol (if he doesn't retire), and Davis get hurt. Plus, Rondo was like 85% washed when he was with us 2 years ago. Last year he looked 99% washed.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't much like the Rondo move. We've got enough people that can play guard. We need to shore up either with a bigger guard or SF that can defend the wing or another big as insurance for if/when Howard, Gasol (if he doesn't retire), and Davis get hurt. Plus, Rondo was like 85% washed when he was with us 2 years ago. Last year he looked 99% washed.

Low risk, high reward move.

He's going to sign for the minimum. At this point you're talking about roster sports 13 and 14 here. Nobody else is available that's going to make a high impact anyway.

At the very least he can provide leadership and a good locker room presence for a team who he's already familiar with.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Low risk, high reward move.

He's going to sign for the minimum. At this point you're talking about roster sports 13 and 14 here. Nobody else is available that's going to make a high impact anyway.

At the very least he can provide leadership and a good locker room presence for a team who he's already familiar with.

They don't really need his presence though. It's an old as fuck roster anyway. And given their age, the last few roster spots actually does have a little more value than most teams because they'll probably need those guys to play at some point this season with injuries and rest. So it doesn't really help when you bring in a guy where there's already plenty of depth there.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't really need his presence though. It's an old as fuck roster anyway. And given their age, the last few roster spots actually does have a little more value than most teams because they'll probably need those guys to play at some point this season with injuries and rest. So it doesn't really help when you bring in a guy where there's already plenty of depth there.

Remember last season when Lebron, Schroder and Caruso were out for a period of time? We had Kuzma run the plays at some point.

I'd rather have Rondo at that point. Even if its for just 10 min a game

Reactions: DJ

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing I was thinking, how many guards do they need let alone an old guard past his prime. Great locker room guy and coach for the young guys but it’s not like they have many young guys anyway lol

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember last season when Lebron, Schroder and Caruso were out for a period of time? We had Kuzma run the plays at some point.

I'd rather have Rondo at that point. Even if its for just 10 min a game
They should just bring him in as a coach

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not really a fan of the move either, but I do kind of understand it. They still really only have Lebron to run the offense. Yeah, Westbrook is there, but if he's running the offense it means Lebron is hurt and the Lakers are running the "Westbrook offense" to keep their heads above water until he gets back.

At least Rondo can keep some semblance of the "Lebron offense" if Lebron has to be out for any length of time and also, maybe to keep them from getting out of it too much when he's resting.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a yacht earlier today. St Thomas of the US Virgin Islands.
20210828_115316.jpg

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the pork chop stuffed with bacon and apple....

They are playing Spades and I am supervising right now