• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NBA Offseason

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,731.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is your opinion, which has nothing to do with you guaranteeing that the Cavs would be better 5 years post LeBron then the Heat were. Cavs, as usual, wont have sniffed the playoffs.
Pretty sure he guaranteed the same thing with Cavs and Lakers....LMAO.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I’m all for girls/women being involved in sports, but Ramona Shelburne frankly belongs in a kitchen. No talent and kind of a dimwit.

Are you really doing this? The guy who brags about blogging high school girls basketball calling Shelbourne a no-talent dimwit?

What a misogynistic post.

Wonder what the girls you cover would think about this?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I’m all for girls/women being involved in sports, but Ramona Shelburne frankly belongs in a kitchen. No talent and kind of a dimwit.
She does a lot of Sixers coverage. I’m more likely to trust a report from her on the Sixers than some others.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you think the Heat are good?

you just guaranteed you wont win anything. Your team is old and inflexible. Butler just got 4 years 190 million dollars. Lowry is closer to 40 than 30 and just got 90 million dollars. Tucker is 36 years old

Riley will be retired within 2 years and someone is gonna be left holding the bag. Just about then the Cavs young guns will be 22-25 years old and ready to go while your paying ancient jimmy butler and lowry half your cap.

He went for it with everything he has and its still not like your CLOSE to being the favorite in the East. Any series against the NEts or Bucks would be serious under dogs. Not too mention theres at least 5 teams in the West that are better.
I LOVE it when WiggityWack makes his hate-based team assessments...:pound:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure he guaranteed the same thing with Cavs and Lakers....LMAO.
lol ahh, the good ol' days. WiggityWack and his hate based opinions used to give us all quite the kick around here when the Cavs fell off their perch...

amazing what happens when the shoe's on the other foot...:heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol ahh, the good ol' days. WiggityWack and his hate based opinions used to give us all quite the kick around here when the Cavs fell off their perch...

amazing what happens when the shoe's on the other foot...:heh:
Don’t worry…the Cavs will be back very soon. Enjoy the show

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t worry…the Cavs will be back very soon. Enjoy the show
hey, IF it happens more power to 'em. but I ain't so sure about it happening "very soon", though...

these things obviously take time, the right pieces, and proper nurturing as you well know. just sayin'...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'sides, it ain't like having a winner in Cleveland is a horrible thing(whether it's the Cavs OR the Browns). the only reason I ever gave somewhat of a hard time to EITHER team is because of WiggityWack...:D

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you and the other Cavs fans on here i would hope so but thanks to Wiggy i hope they continue to suck
Bingo! lol the single biggest reason pretty much ALL of us want the Cavs to stay trash is WiggityWack and all the shit he's talked all these years...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo! lol the single biggest reason pretty much ALL of us want the Cavs to stay trash is WiggityWack and all the shit he's talked all these years...

Lol cavs means nothing to me. There is literally not a single basketball reason that i would want them to do bad. Lebron went to Miami 10 years ago and returned to get Cleveland their ring as he said he would. Once that happened then there was really no reason for Cleveland to hate Miami either

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never wonder why you're a virgin.

Ice Cube Movie GIF

• Haha
Reactions: DJ

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs have a lot of young talent, but they aren't going to keep them all long term. It just won't work financially. Is Sexton going to get his extension? Lots of decisions to make in those 2 years. Will be interesting to watch.
not necessarily.

So right now the lux tax line is 136 million. That will only continue to go up- especially after Covid stagnation.

Allen just signed to 20M- which is not bad at all. Its pretty much the going rate for a solid player. Love is off the books in 2 years- right when they have to extend Garland- you basically just switch the deals (if Garland wants and deserves a "max"- which i certainly hope he does.

Mobley and Okoro are not extension eligible for years of course. Even when they are- they are still limited to contracts that are only 25% of the cap if they are "max" guys.

Now- who knows what Sexton gets- and if he stays--- 136 million right now is over 5 "max contracts". If they are willing to pay the tax- that goes even higher- which- i mean- Dan G. is worth 35 billion i dont think he will mind.

I worry about much more if the guys will be worth paying- than if they will have the space to pay- especially young guyso n their 1st post-rookie K's.