• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 2021 bowl season

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you like how the announcers sucked off all these opt outs as courageous....and hc answer to curb this is to add more playoff games :L
Yeah
I’ve noticed that.
Almost like they are trying to convince us that they aren’t bailing on their team

My question is, why stop there?!?!? They could get hurt in the conference champ game or the rivalry game. Better sit those out too!!!!

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah
I’ve noticed that.
Almost like they are trying to convince us that they aren’t bailing on their team

My question is, why stop there?!?!? They could get hurt in the conference champ game or the rivalry game. Better sit those out too!!!!
If their college was good enough to support them to reach their dream of the pros they should finish out their obligations to the end....take out an Insurance policy like they did for decades before these snowflakes showed up on the scene

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psu
Such a disappointment this year. Team had a bunch of defense opting out bailing on their team sadly
So ***
But thought they were deeper than that
I actually thought their defense did a pretty solid job in the first half considering. Hard to play a full game without all those guys though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio fans fuming yet?
I will just say that was some GRRREAT offense….I can’t wait for the new D-coordinator. Anyone can do better than that shitshow even with all the players out